Again, we’re a bit light on the words for shungite water here this week —
but I’ve got some good resources to share with you!
Why Drink Shungite Water?
To quickly summarize…
it purifies water and has anti-bacterial properties. If you really want to get into the nitty-gritty of that, I detailed it out for you in my Ultimate Guide to Shungite blog post.
- My Ultimate Guide to Shungite! (my classic blog post)
- My recommendation for Noble Shungite – they have all sorts of creative shungite products. Even beauty products like a Shungite Facial Scrub. Check them out!
Items Needed to Make Your Shungite Water
- 1 preferably tumbled well-washed Noble/Elite Shungite (about the diameter of a quarter) – if you can’t find tumbled you can go with natural, just be careful that it doesn’t break off into little pieces
- 1 glass or glass jar
- drinkable water (preferably free of added toxic chlorine or fluoride)
- a straw is a good idea (as expressed in the video) but not necessary
So that’s it!
Pretty simple, right?
So what do you think of shungite water? Have you tried it before? What have you experienced? Or do you intend on trying it now? Please let me know in the comments below!