This was an Instagram Story that I posted a while back (you are following me over there, right? @HibiscusMoon).
I wasn’t going to post this here on my blog or use it as content —
but you DEMANDED the recipe… with links! I mean, I get it… who wouldn’t be into a glass of hi-vibrational zesty, citrusy, salty, and delicious crystal-infused goodness in the middle of summer?
High Vibe Margarita Recipe Comin’ Right Up!
So, wherever possible, here in this blog post, I’ve linked to the EXACT brand of whatever that I use:
When you subscribe to my newsletter, you also get to grab/download the quick recipe pdf that includes your links (as requested)! Just enter your name and email below (which signs you up for my bi-weekly newsletter) and it’ll be delivered right to your inbox. 🙂
Now, I try to make everything I ingest as high vibrational as possible by:
- somehow infusing crystal energy into it — one way or another
- going organic whenever possible
- and trying to make it even healthier by bio-hacking the heck out of it!
Because I’m a geek like that. 😉
What’s bio-hacking, you may ask?
The inventor of the term, Dave Asprey, puts it this way:
“the art and science of changing the environment around you and inside you so that you have full control over your own biology.”
2 BioHacking Tricks
BIOHACK #1: Before I even think about making the drink, I make sure to take 1000 mg each of vitamin C and N-Acetyl-Cysteine. This helps me to better process the alcohol and do less damage. If you want to know more about bio-hacking alcohol (not so you can drink more! but so that you make it more healthy and hi-vibe, you may be interested in what Dave Asprey has to say about it here.)
Listen, no matter how you slice it, alcohol just isn’t the healthiest thing (for me anyway) and even with just drinking one, my body will remind me of that fact the following morning (if I skip this step)! Sometimes, I’ll take another 1000 mg an hour or so after I finish the drink.
BIOHACK #2: Water!
I always try to balance my margarita to water ratio by 1-2 glasses of high-vibe H2O: 1 margarita.
I worked as a bartender for ten years of my life (100% put myself through college on this) so I KNOW what I’m talkin’ ’bout here. HYDRATION is the cure to zero hangover and clearing out your liver. Plus, it keeps your skin lookin’ cute! Remember, the goal is to keep it hi-vibe while still being able to enjoy that cocktail once in a while.
Before We Get Started…
- Bar tools – this is not my exact set because I’ve had that for yeeeeears — but it’s very similar
- My ice is made from my on-tap gem elixir system. This is the exact system I have. You certainly DO NOT need a fancy water system like that to make your ice. You can make gem elixir water and freeze it quite easily.\
High Vibe Margarita Recipe
- 1.5 ounces of what’s known as silver, blanco, or white top-shelf tequila like Patron or Don Julio. It’s going to be clear, not gold. Why do we care? Clear tequila is not as sweet, so it doesn’t spike insulin as much and doesn’t encourage inflammation in the body as the gold variety does. You can find out more here. As you saw in the video, I like to keep a quartz crystal marinating in my bottle at all times – creating a high vibrational gem-elixir tequila!
- 1 ounce (or if you want to go easy — use just a quick splash… a bit less flavor if you go with the splash) of Grand Marnier or another orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 dropper-full of Living Silica – they stopped making my brand but this is a great alternative
- 1 dropper-full of Colloidal Gold – if you wanna know WHY adding gold is so amazing, you’ll definitely want to check out my blog post here on that
- 1/2 fresh-squeezed organic lime
- splash of any carbonated mineral water or add to-taste
- 1 drop of Vanilla Creme Stevia Liquid Sweetener (you can try their Lemon flavor for a twist)
I totally forgot to salt the rim of my glass, but when I do, I always go for that lovely crystal, halite, in the form of high-quality Himalayan Salt. Rub a good amount of lime juice on the rim so the salt will stick — the smaller the crystals, the better it will stick. It looks so pretty on the glass too!
Add in a Pinch of Energy Work
Now, take a big whiff of the beautiful citrus fragrance. Then you can even put your hands above the glass before you drink it while visualizing radiating love + gratitude to those who grew/created the ingredients, and infuse it with LOVE. When I remember to do it, I like to also visualize a golden beam of light from Source Energy radiating into the drink; infusing it with life-force energy, good nourishment, and canceling out anything negative.
Admittedly, I often forget to do this last part but I feel it makes a HUGE difference when I do remember. ♥
I think this is one of the most refreshing, satisfying drinks you’ll taste. And even though it’s just a margarita, when you make an effort to go more high-vibe and ingest higher quality drink and food (like a gem-infused smoothie or amethyst latte), to do better and care for your physical body —
I find that it ripples out into other areas too; the thoughts I think, the actions I take and good things start to happen.
I think that’s what it means to try to live a high vibrational life. Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Cheers + Crystal Blessings,