Today we’re going to talk to you about one of my favorite topics; Crystal Grids! Crystal grids are like a manifestation-amplifier for any area of your life — money, health, relationships, happiness.
One of the first things I started to make videos about on YouTube back in 2007 was crystal grids and as you can see, it kind of led me down a path. 😉
At the time, I had no idea where this exploration was going to take me. I’m so fortunate for the journey that it’s taken me on!
So back on YouTube, where we first became friends, I have a classic (that’s a good word for OLD) crystal grid video that’s still one of my most popular videos and I often refer people to it to answer specific grid questions, especially because it does such a good job highlighting just how simple all of this can be. In fact, if you’re looking for “complicated” you’ve come to the wrong lady because I like to keep things really practical and very simple.
Well anyway, I think I made that classic video about eight years ago in 2010 and it’s high time I updated it. ❤
Since then, lots has happened.
Based on that old video, I started teaching a class (because many asked me to). I was then asked by many people to write a book about this topic, so in 2011 I created this book, Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work and it’s been very successful. Thanks for your great idea! It was actually the first book ever written on the subject of Crystal Grids. Then I started an entire Certified Crystal Healing Course (again because many asked me to). Amazing opportunities have unfolded and doors have opened up for me.
Did I do a crystal grid to guide things in this direction? You better believe it!
Crystal Grid Step By Step
BTW, here’s a quick printable download for you to have on hand and close-by!
Here I simply explain how to set up and activate your own crystal grid.
First, let’s go over the grid components.
Again, we’re going to keep it really simple because that’s how I roll. Not getting to get real complicated or EXTRA. You certainly can do that but it’s not necessary. 😉
- Center Stone: The first component you want to have is your center stone. This piece is like your all-important communicator. It acts as a broadcaster for your grids intentions. There are so many different intentions you can specify …as many as there are stars in the multiverse! If you can think of an intention, you can do a grid for it.
I’m using rainbow fluorite point as the center stone in this crystal grid. I always recommend that you choose no more than three crystal types in a crystal grid because that tends to introduce some chaos. I call it “crystal chaos”; when there are too many different crystal energies. It kind of muddies up the message. You want to keep your intention really clear.
2. Surrounding Stones: next you’re going to gather your surrounding stones. So you need to decide what kinds of crystals you want to use for that. For this grid and demonstration, I’m sticking with fluorite and also introducing some clear quartz crystals for amplifying the energy.
I really like the fluorite natural octahedron shape. It’s gorgeous, and yes, with fluorite, it grows naturally in this shape. However, fluorite does not grow naturally as a point. Therefore, if I want to use a fluorite point as my center stone, it will need to be a cut and polished one. And I do want it to be a point for this grid so it can transmit the energy. Then I can use some natural octahedron stones as the surrounding stones. Again, keeping this template very simple. I’m surrounding the center stone with six octahedrons.
If it’s something that’s calling to you, you can build upon your basic template: you can make it more complex and intricate. For instance, I have more octahedrons, little small ones, so I can circle them on the interior and in between. You just want to place the crystals mindfully before you activate the grid.
It’s perfectly OK to layer on yet another ring of more stones as long as you adhere to your original design template. 💜
I do feel that it’s important for your grid to be symmetrical.
As I mentioned earlier, you can create a crystal grid for just about any purpose, any intention you can think of.
Some good intentions aligned with fluorite’s specific energetic correspondences would be:
- Help with making a very important decision
- Assistance with studying and concentration. Perhaps you’re currently in a course or taking some classes and you want to enhance your ability to retain the info that you’re learning.
- Inviting in clear energy to your space
Next, I’m just placing six clear quartz laser points and I’m facing them outward. I usually point them outwards so they can further radiate the energy torus of this grid in an outward direction.
3. Sacred Space: another important component of your crystal grid is that you put it in a place that’s sacred. A place that is sacred to you. Maybe it’s a special room that you have, maybe it’s just a tiny corner in a closet, a place that’s designated your own, that the crystal grid will be safe from pets batting the stones around or kids playing with them or messing with them.
Make sure your sacred space is cleansed both physically and energetically. Maybe that means you sweep and physically give it a good cleaning and then light some incense or a candle or smudge your space. You can play some relaxing music, do some chanting, meditating or perhaps do some praying in the space. Whatever it is, it’s important that it’s a place that you’ve designated and is sacred to you.
4. Activate Your Crystal Grid: it’s time to activate your crystal grid. I have a special little box that I keep my activation wand (plus some other grid supplies) in. I use a clear Lemurian point for an activation wand. Now, it does not need to be a Lemurian crystal. All that you need for an activation wand is a natural crystal at least two inches long with a tapered point on the end so that it’s directing energy outwards.
A crystal always directs energy towards the point if it’s a natural point. Your activation wand is the tool or device you’re going to use to direct your intentions and energy into your crystal grid.
This step is going to actually kind of “turn it on”. Activating your grid with a wand allows you to project your intention into your grid.
5. Affirmation: come up with an affirmation, a short affirmation of a positive phrase or a positive word that is a statement that summarizes what it is you would like your crystal grid to bring about. You might want to write that affirmation down and then with your activation wand in hand while stating your affirmation, point the activation wand at the center stone and you’re going to visualize energy beaming from your body into the wand and out through its point, the apex, and into your center stone.
For example, for my fluorite grid, I could say something like this:
“I’m very smart and capable of making the best and wisest decision for my highest good.”
Then you slowly move your wand from stone to stone as if you were just connecting the dots.
I like to go from like stones to like stones. So I go through all my large fluorite octahedrons connecting them first and then back to my center stone, just as if you were cutting a piece of pie. Then I go to my small octahedrons and so on. You go around and do the same thing all the way around the grid. You’re just playing energetic connect the dots until you’ve connected all the stones within your grid with energy, and all the while you’re stating your affirmation, you also want to be visualizing your intention coming to fruition.
I hope this video and blog were helpful in getting you started on your Crystal Grid journey. Your well on your way to realizing their fantastic potential!
And if you’re very intrigued by all of this and would like to get your hands on a bunch of different crystal grid templates that will allow you to delve right into the untapped power of communicating your dreams to the Universe and MANIFESTING with clarity… I’ve got my Crystal Grids Template Package right over here for you to check out.
If you feel inspired to share the details of your Crystal Grid, I’d love to hear what you’re manifesting, what crystals you’re using and your intention in the comments below.