So, I posted THIS on FB…
and Instagram recently
& we just about broke the Internet!
Everyone was shouting: RECIPE!
And I promised it was coming to the blog… so, finally here we are!
I had been playing around with creating my own version of the now famous Amethyst Latte from the Brooklyn Cafe; The End and came up with what I think is an even healthier, tastier more energetically-charged recipe that you can easily do in your own kitchen. 😀
First, you’ll need to make your all important amethyst gem elixir. Amethyst Gem Elixir is good for inviting in purification, protection, spiritual bliss & a deeper connection with your intuitive & higher self.
You can be very no-frills about it and simply plop a clean amethyst stone into a glass container of clean filtered water and let it sit in your refrigerator overnight (or for at least a few hours).
You can be very ceremonial about this and pull out all the stops:
- use only glass in anything that touches it
- maybe charge it up in the sun to give it extra pranic energy between the hours of peak sunlight in your area
- surround it with quartz points to amplify it
- apply intentional words and/or phrases to the outside of it a la Dr. Emoto… as I did here.
(If you really want to get nitty-gritty with this stuffs I teach all about it in my Certified Crystal Healer Course).
You’ll note I decided to further charge this latte up with “Ananda” energy, which is the Sanskrit word for “bliss”.
The Magical Recipe ~ Amethyst Latte
Ingredients you’ll need (all organic whenever possible):
- 2 cup hibiscus (high in vit. C) or raspberry (antioxidant & high in ellagic acid) tea made with 1 cup Ananda Amethyst Gem Elixir and 1 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp maqui powder (antioxidant superfood made from the maqui berry)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (endless list of benefits)
- 1 Tbsp maca powder (hormone balancer, energy boosting)
- 1 Tbsp liquid crystal silica (yes… like drinking your quartz crystals)
- 1 tsp locally harvested honey
- 1/4 tsp red beet extract with spirulina mix (boosts cell voltage, antioxidant)
- 3 drops of colloidal silver (divine feminine, healing, immune boosting)
- sprinkle a few pinches of maqui berry powder and the red beet extract/spirulina mix (oh my! this stuffs is the most lusciously intense purpley- third eye indigo color you’ve EVER seen!) on top for the garnish. **More on the purple-sparkly bits below.**
This recipe is for one hefty sized amethyst latte. You can double the amounts given for 2 generous servings.
Put it all together
First, make your gem elixir tea then put a