So, I posted THIS on FB…
and Instagram recently
& we just about broke the Internet!
Everyone was shouting: RECIPE!
And I promised it was coming to the blog… so, finally here we are!
I had been playing around with creating my own version of the now famous Amethyst Latte from the Brooklyn Cafe; The End and came up with what I think is an even healthier, tastier more energetically-charged recipe that you can easily do in your own kitchen. 😀
First, you’ll need to make your all important amethyst gem elixir. Amethyst Gem Elixir is good for inviting in purification, protection, spiritual bliss & a deeper connection with your intuitive & higher self.
You can be very no-frills about it and simply plop a clean amethyst stone into a glass container of clean filtered water and let it sit in your refrigerator overnight (or for at least a few hours).
You can be very ceremonial about this and pull out all the stops:
- use only glass in anything that touches it
- maybe charge it up in the sun to give it extra pranic energy between the hours of peak sunlight in your area
- surround it with quartz points to amplify it
- apply intentional words and/or phrases to the outside of it a la Dr. Emoto… as I did here.
(If you really want to get nitty-gritty with this stuffs I teach all about it in my Certified Crystal Healer Course).
You’ll note I decided to further charge this latte up with “Ananda” energy, which is the Sanskrit word for “bliss”.
The Magical Recipe ~ Amethyst Latte
Ingredients you’ll need (all organic whenever possible):
- 2 cup hibiscus (high in vit. C) or raspberry (antioxidant & high in ellagic acid) tea made with 1 cup Ananda Amethyst Gem Elixir and 1 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp maqui powder (antioxidant superfood made from the maqui berry)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (endless list of benefits)
- 1 Tbsp maca powder (hormone balancer, energy boosting)
- 1 Tbsp liquid crystal silica (yes… like drinking your quartz crystals)
- 1 tsp locally harvested honey
- 1/4 tsp red beet extract with spirulina mix (boosts cell voltage, antioxidant)
- 3 drops of colloidal silver (divine feminine, healing, immune boosting)
- sprinkle a few pinches of maqui berry powder and the red beet extract/spirulina mix (oh my! this stuffs is the most lusciously intense purpley- third eye indigo color you’ve EVER seen!) on top for the garnish. **More on the purple-sparkly bits below.**
This recipe is for one hefty sized amethyst latte. You can double the amounts given for 2 generous servings.
Put it all together
First, make your gem elixir tea then put all your ingredients together in a tall container b/c the next step will make quite a mess if your container is not tall.
Next, you want to put a nice froth on this latte. And this is how… you can use an easy, practical, inexpensive milk frother like mine. I love this thing!!
PLEASE NOTE: There are many more benefits to the list of ingredients than what I listed above. I just wanted to keep it concise & wasn’t sure how deep you’d want to go with that. Please do your own research if you’d like to know more. You’ll be amazed!
As amazing as it looks, this latte is one of the healthiest loving things you’ll do for your body.
And it tastes FABULOSO!!! Yep, tastes even better than it looks… if you can believe that!
Alright… here’s the thing on that purple rock candy stick. I KNEW if I plopped that into the pic it would really rock everyone’s world because: PURPLE ROCK FREAKING CANDY! And I was spot on b/c when I posted this on Instagram it went bonkers.
But… I didn’t eat that stuff. Admittedly, it was just for the photo.
HOWEVER! You can make a healthier version of crystalized rock candy using organic maple syrup and coloring it with a mix of macqui powder & beet/spirulina mix instead of chemical food coloring. I think that would be a great project idea for kids and if I was still teaching in the classroom, guess what I would be doing with my teenage science students tomorrow?!
That’s right: I challenge you to figure out how to grow some healthy crystal rock candy in the lab today! Of course, I’d throw in a healthy dose of critical thinking questions their way too.
OK, so I hope you try this recipe and PLEASE!!!… if you do, post it up on social media and use #HibiscusMoon so we can find it. I’d love to see & share your version of this sparkly creation. ♥
Purple Crystal Blessings!