I’m often asked about what crystals can help us to lose weight & how to use them.
First, let me just say that just like with any other weight loss remedy, you cannot depend on the crystals alone. They should be used as a tool & support to help give the other magnificent things you’re doing a wonderful boost…like watching what we eat & getting proper exercise.
Having said that, I used to always recommend my fav high-energy energy stones like carnelian & citrine. THEY ARE THE BOMB at boosting energy, BUT they can boost appetite as well in some people! Oooopsie! So I have since switched up my weight loss crystal support system.
I now like to recommend this POWERFUL combo:
- apatite (how ironic is that name?!)
Apatite & sunstone are both SUPREME for suppressing hunger & rrrrrrrevving up your metabolism! Sodalite will simply eeeeease the whole process by improving your own cellular function & helping you to regulate your water retention.
These 3 babies used together make the ultimate weight loss combo, but they can also be used individually on their own.
As for how to use them, there are several ways. Here are just a few:
- You can create a gem elixir minus the sodalite due to aluminum content (I’m brewing up a big ole’ eKit on how to do this…to be released soon)
- Carry them in a mojo bag
- Wear them as jewelry
- Put some stones in your pillow case at night
- Meditate with some nice specimens
- Create a crystal grid using these stones
- To learn more about how to create and use crystal tools such as these, you may be interested in my Instant Download Class; Crystal Healer Toolkit.
I know many of you out there have had great successes with using crystals for weight loss. Please share what stones & methods you’ve used. We can ALL learn & benefit when we share with all!♥
Oodles of Crystal Blessings!!
P.S. Don’t forget that the Crystal Healer Certification Course closes on April 1! Sign up now to learn & have mucho FUN!
Get my free Create Sacred Space with Crystals eKit when you subscribe to the newsletter full of crystal goodness! Here’s what’s included:
a private video tour of my own sacred space
a 57 page GORGEOUS eBook
an mp3 download meditation