Ever get that nagging feeling that something is bubbling up inside of you needing to be said?
Before I go any further…
PLEASE NOTE: I’m taking a risk here again…but I feel it needs to be addressed. This of course, is my opinion. It doesn’t mean that my opinion is the best 1 or the only 1, it’s just mine, that’s all. Flaming will not be tolerated here. This is a negativity-free zone. Although I enjoy a healthy, respectful & mature debate be forewarned that any nasty, negative or demeaning comments here on MY BLOG will be promptly deleted so don’t waste your energy.
I recently had this feeling + a number of signs prompting me to get my opinion on this money matter out there into our community. I know many others have done this before but I wanted to add to the mix with my humble take on it since it seemed so many in my circle were/are having trouble around it.
Have you noticed this undercurrent belief in the new age/spiritual community that big abundance should not be made off of big dreams or anything to do with new age-y stuffs? This whole “$ is a no-no & frowned upon” thinking. I feel this thinking is powerfully keeping many in a false poverty mindset…unnecessarily.
A sure-fire way to sabotage yourself from ever being prosperous is to keep the embarrassment & shame around making money & charging what your worth. Yep, that will put the nail in the coffin for ya.
I’m also realizing that wishy-washy boundaries is all wrapped up with this money-thing. So, I’ve made it a small mission of mine to empower the spiritual community with FIRM BOUNDARIES.
BTW, amazonite is a great stone to help you with that!!
Join me in my video below as I push this hot button topic of money, spirituality & simply doing what you’re meant to do on Mama Earth. You’re here to make an impact.
Yes, I feel money CAN be a vehicle for love, for our good intentions & a way to be of BIG service to others. Can we get our spiritual community to get over the idea that Money = Evil? Can we have more spiritual practices organized around making money & then HOW to use it to make those big changes? Is it possible?
Here the inspiring resources that I mentioned in my video from people I admire:
- VIDEO/AUDIO: Discussion between Marianne Williamson & Marie Forleo, very enlightening
- VIDEO: Money and Spirituality (Is it Right to Charge Money for Spiritual or Healing Services?) by Teal Scott
- VIDEO: How to Set Boundaries by Marie Forleo
- AUDIO: Wealthy, Healthy & Wise Interview with Rev. Michael Beckwith & my biz coach, Lindsay Wilson
- BOOK: Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life by Henry Cloud *this book has a religious Christian slant
- BOOK: Setting Boundaries with Difficult People: Six Steps to SANITY for Challenging Relationships by Allison Bottke *this book has a religious Christian slant
- BLOG: Spirituality and Money; Just How Spiritual Is Money? by Andrea Conway
- BLOG: Spirituality and Money by Jim Tolles
- BLOG: How To Change The World Through Business by Leonie Dawson
- BLOG: How to Use Crystals for Abundance by me!
- VARIOUS RESOURCES: Lucky Bitch FREEBIES for clearing out Money Blocks
So…are you FINALLY ready to let this schist go?? In the comments below tell me (& all the other Crystal Hotties) what’s your limiting belief around money that you want to KICK TO THE CURB?! Please leave a comment below & share your story — including your biggest take-away lesson learned. This helps to pay it forward to the entire community!
Thank you so very much for watching, sharing & contributing, Jelly Bean.
Now, release it, Baby!