One of the most popular classes I used to teach is 1 in which we learned to use crystals for abundance attraction, using the vibration of certain crystals to manifest more prosperity + abundance. But before we even start looking at the crystals we have bust out of our old mindset & get into the right 1.
New Abundance Mindset Comin’ Right Up!
Firstly, abundance & prosperity isn’t always about mula. It can mean acquiring enough of anything when their’s a lack. But many do tend to think of “money” when they think of “prosperity & abundance”.
We all know money isn’t the end all, be all. We know money can’t buy happiness, right?…but happiness CAN buy money!!!
Yep, it’s true. Your happy positive attitude about money can totally attract it to you. But if you hate those who have it & have icky feelings about it then it’s really not something that will ever be attracted to you. Is it, Sweet Pea?
And if you keep thinking that you’re in need of money & that’s why you’re reading this blog post….that’s exactly what you’re gonna get.
You’ll continue to “NEED MONEY!”
So, I feel it’s necessary to first get into the mindset of already being grateful for the prosperity & abundance that you already have. Before you even have it! It’s like quantum physics baby. There is no timeline so let’s just throw that out the window. Just flow with it & all the while remember to always be thankful for all the blessings, large & small…even the itty-bitty ones. We all have them. The very breath you’re taking now…be grateful for that.
My Morning Ritual
I’ve made a habit of being thankful every morning upon waking, before I even get out of bed. No matter what’s going on in my life or what occurred the day before. No matter what…I do it. I sit up & while doing my neck stretches, I try to think of all the lovely things in my life that I am thankful for. I visualize them & feel the warm fuzzies & then I send those energies love.♥ I mentally say “thank you”. I also sometimes have my hands in a particular mudra while doing this…and sometimes my kitty Topaz joins me in my lap along with a crystal that I keep by my bedside. Lately it’s been a lemurian wand that I love.
Habits like these are extremely attractive to abundance. Abundance really likes to hang around that sort of energy.
Be forewarned though. I know from past experience that just doing visualizations doesn’t always cut it for everyone & although I try to keep the negative speak & thought patterns at bay, I’m not always perfect with it. Its hard sometimes. Especially when those around you tend to drag you back into old habits. We get so easily caught up in it.
So, when this happens, it’s time to bust out the BIG GUNS…
CRYSTAL GRID to the rescue!!
My official definition: a crystal grid is a geometric pattern of energetically aligned stones charged by intention set in a sacred space for the purpose of manifesting a particular objective. My specific objective for this grid was to grow my sacred crystal biz to the point that I could leave my day job as a science teacher.
Did the grid work? Ha! Worked like a charm & I’m going to tell you exactly what I did it, step-by-step:
- I jotted down on some little post-it notes names of crystals that I had on hand that would give me the career, business mojo, powerful punch I was looking for; orange calcite, citrine, peridot, pyrite & quartz for amplifying.
- I decided upon the Flower of Life as my grid template
- I then gathered up a green cloth & some large 9 day green candles in glass…the green color holds the frequency of abundance.
- I laid all out all my supplies around me and just sat among them thinking it all through.
- I then put everything into place and also decided to add a few photos of things that reminded me of what life will be like when my desire became my reality
This recipe was PERFECT. It worked like a charm. I’ve since tweaked the grid to align to my new goals.
Feng Shui & Crystals
A few years back, I intuitively placed a large Amethyst druse in my bedroom’s back corner. I later learned that in Feng Shui this very corner is known as the “Prosperity” corner in your home! Feng shui also says that the color purple (as in amethyst) is the color that nurtures wealth & prosperity. Who knew? My higher self guided me well, huh?
Here’s an easy + quick little ritual that you can do & 1 that my students love! It allows you to shift your own personal prosperity energy anytime! Ready to give this a try?
OK, Let’s do this
- You’ll need 1 tumbled stone each of citrine, pyrite & jade along with a little pouch to carry them in, preferably a green or gold colored pouch.
- Next, you write this affirmation on a small piece of paper & slip that into the pouch with the stones: “I attract & gratefully receive prosperity, abundance & success in my life.”
- Carry this pouch with you everywhere for 1 full week & whenever you remember to do it, pull out the crystals, hold them in your hands, state the affirmation & then follow with a quick 5-10 minute meditation or relaxation time, allowing yourself to vibrate with your abundance crystals, visualizing & being extremely grateful for the prosperity that is already on its way straight to you!
- Try to do this 1-2 times every day for 1 week. You’ll be amazed at the changes in you & magical prosperity flow that you’ll set in motion.
These exercises will allow you to get rid of self limiting beliefs about yourself, setting you you on the path of forming new powerful beliefs.
It’s so empowering when you discover just how powerful you are! You’ve this amazing ability to consciously & purposefully create exactly what you need in your life and…crystals are handy-dandy tools & supports that make the whole process so much easier + FUN! Simply by creating these new empowering beliefs, you’ll more easily identify stuffs that’s been getting in the way. You’ll also intuitively recognize & vibe with attitudes & energies that attract abundance. How nice!
Crystal Blessings Lima Bean!
P.S. If you’re interested in learning more about crystal grids you may like to ready my best-selling book all about them: Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work.
Get my free Create Sacred Space with Crystals eKit when you subscribe to the newsletter full of crystal goodness! Here’s what’s included:
a private video tour of my own sacred space
a 57 page GORGEOUS eBook
an mp3 download meditation