Sexy? YES! B/c squeaky clean balanced chakras are sexy. Yes INDEEDY!!
There are so many of ways to invite sexy health & vitality into our bodies & on several different levels: emotional, physical & spiritual. So, how about a novel way of working with your chakras? Hmmmmm?
I love using crystals to work with the energy of our chakras. Yeah, yeah…most of us know that crystal healing involves working with crystals & the chakras in a physical way, but I’d like to present a slightly different way here today.
Several years ago I actually had a student who created a chakra crystal grid!
Now, I’m the self-proclaimed Queen of Crystal Grids…but this was new to me. I had never thought of doing this before! BTW, I’m always so grateful to my students for teaching me so much. It’s through their eyes & minds that I become a better teacher…but I digress!
So I thought this was a wonderful idea. (She was kind enough to allow me to share this photo over the years of her lovely solar plexus crystal grid):
Genius! Absolutely brilliant!
See, she was having problems with her solar plexus. We had talked about different ways of balancing the solar plexus & doing the chakra balancing as I had taught her in the course.
After having learned how to work with crystal grids in our Certified Crystal Healer course, she decided all on her own:
“You know what? I’m going to do a crystal grid to balance my solar plexus, to balance & reclaim my personal power.”
Yep! That’s sexy.
Here’s what she did step by step:
- printed out a solar plexus Sanskrit symbol in yellow. She used that as her crystal grid template (placed under the black cloth above)
- used citrine & tiger’s eye to make the crystal grid
- also printed out another picture of a chakra symbol & put that in a little picture frame
- added a yellow lemon-scented candle
- used essential oils that vibrated with the solar plexus chakra: lemon, lemongrass, peppermint, grapefruit (she used these to anoint the crystals, candle, the cloths, etc.)
- added a picture of herself (placed under the center stone)
- hand-wrote down a solar plexus affirmation. Similar to: “I have a healthy self-esteem. I am strong-willed. I express myself with confidence.”… affirmations that help strengthen the solar plexus & she placed that in the center of her crystal grid.
She activated it & everyday she would sit nearby & do a little meditation with the grid; just working with it for a few minutes, giving it a little TLC, a little care & some attention & emotion. That’s how I always recommend you work with a crystal grid. (P.S. If you want to learn more on how to do that, I wrote a book about it).
After about just 1 week, she was so excited with the result she had gotten from doing this, she emailed me the pictures & told me what she had been doing. She said her confidence had bloomed & she was feeling so strong in her solar plexus. Her digestion had also greatly improved (a direct link to your solar plexus chakra). She felt that it had opened, cleansed & balanced & was channeling her full inner-strength!
She goes, “This is so great you need to tell your students about this!”
I was blown away & absolutely amazed. I thought it was the greatest idea ever; diving into the crystal energies & tapping into the power of a crystal grid to clearly convey your intention to source energy! Getting Source Energy in on the whole thing, communicating her clear intention across space & time, directing energy appropriately. POWERFUL STUFFS!
If you know someone (or yourself) working to balance a particular chakra, share this sexy-technique with them by sharing this blog post. They (or you) may have a powerful break-through as well.
Do you have a special way that you like to work with Crystal Grids to balance your chakras? Please share your inspiration in the comments below.
Sparkly Happy Sexy Chakras to you today!