Ready for Part 3 of this Chakra Crystal Healing Blog Series?
After discussing those 2 parts the next question I get is:
How do we go about balancing our chakras using crystals?
Let me start by saying that the methods I discuss here are certainly not the ONLY methods or the “right” way. Ancient Japanese saying ~ “There are many paths up the Mountain, but the view of the Moon from the top is the same.”
Also, please know that you do not need to have someone else do chakra balancing for you…you can do your own chakra crystal healing sesh, no problemo. In fact, I do this all the time for myself. But, but , but!!…I do love getting crystal healing sessions done by a professional Crystal Healer & I HIGHLY recommend it. That’s the ultimate! If you’ve never had a professional crystal healing session…see if there’s someone in your area & gift yourself with a booking. You won’t regret it!
OK, so let’s get on with it. Please note that what I’m presenting here is a very basic step-by-step method. I have not included all the correspondences for the chakras, the why’s & hows, foundational info & special nuances that I teach in our Certified Crystal Healer Course. But this is a great place to start:
- Create some ambiance or sacred space for yourself were you won’t be disturbed for at least 20 min. Have some relaxing or new age music on, light some safe candles, burn a little bit of incense or diffuse some essential oils, have a comfy spot to lie down
- Lay your chakra stones out by your side: 1 for each of the 7 main chakras in their color coordinated order as discussed in part 1. An inexpensive tumbled set like these work great (& you can use the code HM10 to save 10%) . Also include a grounding stone: my favorite is a nice shiny black tourmaline chunk. You can also use smokey quartz. Some people like to use hematite. Others prefer loadstone; your preference. Oh yeah! Have a glass of water nearby for later as well.
- Lie down & place your grounding stone between your feet, just six inches below your feet; this is considered our Earth Star Chakra (technically not 1 of the main chakras but known as a “transpersonal chakra“). This is going to be the 1st crystal you place & the last crystal you’re going to take off
- Then continue placing the rest of your stones, placing the corresponding stone directly over each of your 7 chakras. You can use a chart like the 1 on the right to determine approx. where each chakra is located. OR this is 1 that I recommend to my students
- Chakra balancing can be as short as 15 minutes or you can go half an hour or more…whatever feels comfortable. Your goal here is to get active with it. Beginning with the root chakra & moving up, visualize each chakra, 1 at a time; each colored chakra spinning, a nice healthy balanced spin, not wobbly…all while focusing on what the chakra represents & corresponds to. You don’t want to see dark patches or heavy black shadows or a chord coming from the chakra. That means there might be some attachments there, debris…stank junk needing to be cleared out. That’s a sign that chakra needs more focused attention & remedies. Your mental focus at this time should be on the positive attributes of that chakra. Focus on dissolving any physical problems or any emotional blockages, seeing them visually dissolving away. If you’re not very visual, then feel the problems & blockages dissolving. Sense what it would feel like to be free of those attachments! Imagine what it would be like to be so happy that all those issues are gone.
- Once you’ve completed clearing all 7 main chakras you can begin to end the session with grounding. This is a very important step. PLEASE don’t skip it! The purpose of grounding is to make sure you feel stable & centered; well-grounded to Mother Earth. See, you might think that you feel OK, but when you sit or stand up you may feel a little woozy & light-headed. So, at the end of any chakra session, leave that earth star chakra stone (just below your feet) in place for no less than 5 minutes…or maybe even 10 minutes if you’re feeling really kind of floaty-flighty. Also do some relaxing grounding breaths with slow deep breathing. Now, go ahead & drink your glass of water while you’re still seated to further help ground yourself. If after 10 or 15 minutes you still feel out of sorts, pick up the grounding stone & carry it with you until you start to normalize & you eventually will.
This whole un-grounding thing might sound a little “out there” for you, but after doing a lot of crystal healings & my students telling me about their crystal healings, I’ve determined that this is a very common occurrence. The energy really gets moved around when we’re doing this sort of work; removing stagnant energy or blockages, energy is moving all over the place…it’s the sort of thing to be expected when we do this kind of work. But the more often you do it, the better balance you’ll be in & the less jarring it will feel each time. It’s all a part of recalibrating your energy body, getting back to balance…part of a sound energetic hygiene plan.
Just like working out, right? ‘Cept I look forward to a chakra session much more than I do a work out.
I hope you enjoyed this Crystal Chakra Healing Blog Series. If you know someone who may be interested or may benefit from this info, share this post with them… I hope this will inspire more people to become aware of & care for their chakras.♥
SUPER-Sparkles to you today!
P.S. If this sort of stuffs is really tickling your fancy-schmancy, perhaps you’d like to learn more? My Certified Crystal Healer Course, which delves deep into using crystals with the chakras (+ so much more!), will be enrolling again this spring. Want in? For more info & to get on the waiting list click here.