…or maybe you’re Mom is really on her game when it comes to autoimmune diseases, lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, etc. & DID tell you about this stuff! But with these dis-eases on the rise…I think its time to discuss it here on my blog.
WebMD.com very generally sums up an autoimmune dis-ease like this:
general, lingering symptoms, means your immune system is attacking healthy tissue.
BORING DISCLAIMER: I think you already know that I’m not a doctor & am not giving medical advice. Crystals should be used as a compliment to & not as a replacement for regular medical care & consultations. Let me also warn you that this is a link-rich post. I have lots of good resources here to refer you to. ALL of the products that I recommend are products that I have personally used & HIGHLY recommend. Some of the links below are affiliate links that will earn me a commission if you purchase through them, but you can certainly purchase through a different link. Just wanted you to know that I wouldn’t have them here if I didn’t totally believe in them.
OK, let’s get on with it.
Like I said, it seems that crystal-related questions about these auto-immune illnesses or dis-eases is on the up-tick for me. In fact…Dr. Mercola also notices the trend, stating:
Asthma, hay fever, eczema, food allergies, lupus, multiple sclerosis and other immune- mediated afflictions are all on the rise.
According to some estimates, allergies and diseases of the immune system have doubled, tripled or even quadrupled in the last few decades, with some studies indicating that more than half of the U.S. population has at least one clinically diagnosable allergy.
I have several theories on why that is. But I digress…
So let’s get to addressing these various issues.
Bare in mind that I don’t usually rely on crystal healing as a stand-alone treatment, but as a handy-dandy & quite effective compliment. I feel strongly that every aspect of our health can benefit from a multi-layered approach & not rely on 1 method alone. Just as with music, several harmonics (vibrational frequencies of varying kinds) all resonating together, is found to be very pleasing…on many different levels.
Here’s the common Q:
I have some clients or people I know with various autoimmune dis-eases or illnesses such as allergies, lupus, fibromyalgia & Multiple Sclerosis. I’m wondering what crystals or treatments would be most beneficial?
*Before I give my answer here I, again, want to be very clear & drive a few points home regarding looking for the “Magic Pill” in a crystal-cure. So you can click on this here link or watch the intro to this video…OR BOTH!*
Here’s my A:
Crystals can really enhance an overall holistic approach to treating any auto-immune dis-ease, symptoms or illness. You can also easily merge them with other therapies. For instance:
- Dr. Mercola recommends allowing yourself to get DIRTY! Quit all this germ-o-phobia. And I throw in Earthing along with this. Get connected back to nature, get some dirt under your finger & toenails & quit using Purell every other second. I use grounding crystals along with my Earthing techniques & this has been very beneficial to my students & clients. In fact, I’ve often referred to my friend & doctor, Dr. Koniver’s Free Earthing eBook to introduce peeps to this whole concept.
- There is usually some inflammation going on along with these dis-eases. Inflammation can be decreased when working with larimar & blue chalcedony. You can mix some anti-inflammatory herbs in with this: boswellia & willow bark. How about a gem elixir tea? Both of these stones are non-toxic so safe to create a gem elixir tea with.
- Regular use of a Biomat has been found to benefit the treatment of chronic pain & autoimmune conditions, including but not limited to neuropathy, fibromyalgia, back pain, Lyme disease & arthritis. Yes, these mats are expensive, but many times a professional Crystal Healer will have 1 on hand that you can book some time with, making it much more affordable. Ask around. You’ll so ENJOY your time on a mat!
- Thyme, Eucalyptus & Bergamot are just a few essential oils that have been scientifically proven to reduce inflammation. I find essential oils & crystals to be perfect partners! How about a mojo bag with 1-3 suggested crystals from this blog post, some boswellia herb & 5-10 drops of essential oil of choice to carry around, or keep in the car, at work & in your sleeping pillow? Or use these oil in an oil burner while conducting a crystal healing session for a client or if you’re the client, ask your Certified Crystal Healer to use these in your treatment.
- And of course, sufficient sleep, stress reduction techniques, exercise & diet are all a MUST.
Now, here are some stone prescriptions to use for specific illnesses.
Again, keep in mind, this is in conjunction with a sound holistic health plan. You can use these stones in a body layout during a crystal healing session. (You can find a practitioner near you & request that they use these stones in your treatment.) *Hey! The stress relief that you’ll experience from a session alone will start you on a positive path of healing*. You can also choose to meditate with these stones, create a mojo bag to carry with you, create a crystal grid…I could go on & on here but let me try to keep it somewhat simple for the sake of this post:
- Multiple Sclerosis – I like to recommend working with natrolite, eudialyte, astrophyllite & green jade. A combo of 3 of those would be great.
- Lupus – My strong recommendations are: honey calcite, titanium quartz & silver. Now the silver can be in jewelry mineral form (not many of us are carrying chunks or bars around) or you can actually ingest it as colloidal silver (please do your own research on this, but even Dr. Oz is on board, dude!)
- Fibromyalgia – friend & highly respected fellow crystal author, Phillip Permutt suggests this combo: abalone shell, amethyst, selenite & rutilated quartz & again, my students & clients have found it to be very effective. I also find that honey calcite is very effective. Choose a combo of 3 for best results.
A Few Words From Those Who Know the Power of Crystals
If you know someone who is suffering from some sort of auto-immune dis-ease, how about making them a little mojo bag of crystals or make them up a tea blend & include 1 tumbled stone mentioned here or share this blog post with them, I know they will appreciate it! And if you have some remedies of your own, please do share them below!
Healthy Crystal Blessings!
If so, join over 25,000 people who receive my weekly newsletter full of crystal goodness, and get a FREE COPY of the Create Sacred Space with Crystals eKit. Here's what's included:
a private video tour of my own sacred space
a gorgeous 57 page eBook
an mp3 download meditation