I’m so happy that you’re here to join me for our Summer Solstice Manifestation Ritual with Crystals!
Those of you that are on my newsletter list, you got a list of supplies to bring and things that will make this a better and more luscious experience for you. If you don’t have those supplies, that’s okay. I’m going to walk you through the whole thing, and we’re going to have fun anyway. 🙂
Here are some supplies you want to have on hand:
- Paper and pencil, or your favorite device to type some notes on, I like paper and pencil, I’m old school.
- Your crystal of choice, and I’ll go over the different crystals below. There’s no wrong, or right here, there’s just certain ones that I prefer, because they have a really good vibrational frequency to amplify the work that we do during a Summer Solstice Manifestation Ritual.
- Citrus essential oil is great to have on hand. The two that I show in the video are Citrus Bliss by doTERRA and Lemon essential oil. Whatever brand you choose to use, make sure it’s high quality organic, or therapeutic grade.
- If you have a candle nearby, go ahead and light a candle, I’ll do the rest. You don’t have to do this ritual now, you can just jot down notes if you want to and use it to prepare yourself to do this ritual later on again, or you can do it on the summer solstice itself.
This year the summer solstice is on Thursday, June 21. It moves from day to day, because it is based on when the sun reaches its northernmost point from the equator. Those of you in the southern hemisphere, you’re doing a solstice as well, but it’s going to be the Winter Solstice. In the northern hemisphere, it’s going to be at 6:07 AM, but you don’t have to be up at 6:07 AM your time to experience the energies of the Summer Solstice.
It’s strongest on the 21st, but the energies, the cosmic energies actually work for three days. The day before, the day of, and the day after, so any of those three days are ideal. This is a good time to prep and get your manifestation ducks in a row if you will 😉 We can do this ritual together now, or as I said, just jot down the notes, and you can do it when it’s convenient for you.
The natural rhythms of the earth and auspicious days, the Summer Solstice, in our cosmic cycle are beautiful times to plant seeds, to cultivate, or deepen and renew any manifestation you’ve already begun.
Perhaps you started planting the seeds at Spring Equinox, many of us do that because that’s a time that is representative of planting seeds…a time when eggs are laid. It’s a time of manifestation, it’s a time of fertility, of growth, of new beginnings. Then when the Summer Solstice rolls around, as it’s coming up on us now in the northern hemisphere (again, southern hemisphere, you’re experiencing Winter Solstice, so if you’re here from the southern hemisphere, just pack this information away for you for six months from now).
What is the Summer Solstice?
During the Summer Solstice, we usher in a time to develop and grow those intentions, those metaphorical seeds that we planted at Spring Equinox. The reason we have this is due to the earth tilt on its axis. We’re slightly tilted 23 1/2° on our axis, so at certain times of the year we are tilted towards the sun, and as we orbit the sun, sometimes the hemisphere that you’re on is either tilted away or towards the sun.
The Summer Solstice is the day where we get the longest amount, the most amount of sunlight during the whole year, so it’s the longest day and the shortest night.
The sun is also higher in the sky throughout the day, if you’ll notice your shadow is shorter, and its rays are striking earth at a more direct angle, rather than coming in at a lower angle, the sun is more direct.
That causes more efficient warming, and hence we get our summertime and it’s hotter. Summer is a time of development, growth, and lush abundance. We’re beginning to be able to reap those rewards. The first harvest begins, and I’m speaking not just from a farmers point of view, I’m speaking from a metaphorical point of view.
From those metaphorical seeds that you planted in the Spring, it’s a time of harvesting those manifestations you set in place, and it’s a time of manifestation energy.
Summer Solstice Crystals
So let’s go over those crystals that I love using for Summer Solstice. Remember, there’s no right or wrong, perhaps you have different ones? If you want to put them in the comments below, I’d love to hear about it.
I’m very intentional in choosing my crystals and stones. I have most of mine in a crystal grid right now, but I brought out some other ones.
I’ve intentionally chosen specific stones, because of their specific light frequency, and their specific energetic vibrational frequency. These are the crystals that help align us with the correct energies for the solstice time, for all the things that I just discussed. This will make us a vibrational match to the cosmic energies that are manifesting right now, thereby allowing our manifestations to materialize with less resistance if any at all!
- Pyrite: whether it’s natural cubed, it doesn’t matter if it’s got the cube or not, it’s nice if it does, that’s the sacred geometry expressing itself very easily, but if it’s just a pyrite solar disk, or if it’s a mass that’s fine.
- Sunstone: tumbled sunstone works great.
- Citrine: I’m leaning towards only working with 100% natural citrine. I have found that most of the tumbled citrine out there, in fact, all of it really, is baked amethyst. I’m not vibing with the tumbled citrine any longer, our cosmic energies have changed quite dramatically. I talked about this last week, and I’m feeling like the natural Congo citrine is the one to work with if you’re going to be working with citrine. I almost feel like the baked amethyst now, because things have changed, is, I hate to put it this way, is a waste of time. All my Congo citrine’s in a grid right now.
- Amber or Copal: very powerful for the energies we’re working with.
- Tigers eye: a great one for this time of year.
- Bumblebee Jasper: in the video, you’ll see I’m wearing my Bumblebee Jasper ring.
- Sulfur: I got mine from Sicily, from Mount Etna region. Sulfur’s often found near volcanic areas, it’s also found in Durango, Mexico.
Once a year, right around this time I do my Summer Solstice Meditation e-kit, where I go over specific herbs and essential oils, and that’s all included in my Summer Solstice Glitter bundle. There is a meditation in there, a video meditation, MP3, a whole ritual, plus a bunch of other goodies, all bundled up along with the Summer Solstice Glitter bundle.
This kit allows you to take your crystal practice to the next level. Grab all my digitally kits, and my info products, a lot of them have been retired. I don’t sell them anywhere on my site, all in this one bundle for one crazy low price and it’s worth over $500, packed with the most powerful crystal and manifestation tools that I’ve come up with. It’s only $97, that includes my popular Attract Abundance and Prosperity Crystal e-kit, which all by itself is $97. Again, It’s not available on my website, the only way to get access to this, is to be getting my newsletter, which you’ll start getting immediately. You can join my newsletter list by clicking this link.
Summer Solstice Ritual
I find it best to not focus on too many things. One thing, or at the most three things at a time. Write your one, two, or three manifestation intentions down on that piece of paper so you can refer to it.
4. Alongside your manifestation intention, be sure you include a timeline. You want it to come into fruition by the next lunar cycle, by the next new moon, or maybe in the next three months, or six months, or maybe a year, but be clear and precise and specific.
At the same time, you want to keep it about you. I always like to give just a gentle reminder that we’re not working on anybody else, we’re not manipulating other people’s personal will. That’s something that I never recommend. It’s just about you.
5. Choose the crystal you’re going to work with and we’re going to get focused on that. I’m going to work with my large natural citrine from Brazil (because all of my congo citrines are in a crystal grid). First, hold the special crystal, or maybe it’s more than one crystal that you’re going to work with today.
You’re going to be using that crystal in this ritual, and if you’re able to, if it’s too large like the citrine I’m holding in the video, you can just hold your hands upon it, or you can hold the crystal, if it’s small enough, maybe it’s a tumbled sunstone, in your receiving hand, your left hand. Then you’re just going to gently focus on the natural rhythm of your breath. Allow yourself to just breathe more deeply, allowing yourself to entrain with the vibrational frequency of that crystal, and focusing on the natural rhythm of your breath.
Allowing yourself to begin to breathe more deeply now, filling your lungs all the way to the bottom, taking the deepest breath you can take. Squeeze all the air out of your lungs on your exhale. Squeeze it down to the last bit of air out. Notice how your body responds to that. Do it a few more times. As the crystal entrains your electromagnetic field and aligns your energy with its own energy.
Now glancing over at your list, you’re going to visualize each item you placed on that list with great clarity.
Think of every detail, how things would look when that manifests, what you’ll be wearing, sounds you might hear, scents you might notice, every detail. Most importantly, focus on your feelings, your emotion, that’s the energy there. Your feelings and your senses. Feel the joy, the sense of accomplishment, the pride, the peace.
Focus on what that might feel like when that intention comes to fruition. Do the same for your next two intentions, if you have more than one. As this energy from the crystal helps to align your manifestations. Now put your verbal energy into this, and declare it to the universe as done. While still holding your crystal, and loud with energy, you’re going to say … And so it is!
Now just stay in place with your crystal in place and in the video I add acoustic vibration from my crystal bowl to seal the deal. Sound acoustics, very powerful. Deep inhale, exhale, and you can place your crystal down, and the ritual is complete.
Pretty powerful stuff, right? How do you feel? Please share in the comments below and tell me what crystal (or crystals) you connected with during the manifestation ritual.
Thank you all who’ve joined me! Have a wonderful Summer Solstice.