Vintage crystal books?
That is… books that are twenty years old or older. Well, see… I already have a classic blog post here listing my crystal healing book recommendations. (Wow, I wrote that blog post back in 2012.) And that list still stands for me.
But, today… I have some oldy-but-goodies that are hidden little gems that I’d really like to share with you. Keep in mind, this list is, of course, my opinion and you may disagree.
DISCLAIMER: Many of these books are out of print and may be hard to find thereby coming with some ridiculous price tag. Please don’t get mad at me if they do. I’ve been collecting these books for a long time from when they weren’t so hard to get.
If you’re patient
and put them on your Amazon wishlist
look for them on eBay
check out old book stores
or even Abe’s books or one of the books stores mentioned here… just chill out about when they’ll show up, add in some persistence and a grateful attitude… you’ll begin to notice that slowly but surely they’ll start appearing for you.
Amazing how that works.
Top 7 Vintage Crystal Books That I Love
- Crystal Enlightenment: The Transforming Properties of Crystals and Healing Stones (Crystal Trilogy, Vol. 1) by Katrina Raphaell
- Crystal Healing, Vol. 2: The Therapeutic Application of Crystals and Stones by Katrina Raphaell
- The Crystalline Transmission: A Synthesis of Light (The Crystal Trilogy Vol. 3) by Katrina Raphaell
- Clearing Crystal Consciousness by Christa Faye Burka
- Spiritual Value of Gem Stones by Wally and Jenny Richardson and Lenora Huett
- Color and Crystals: A Journey Through the Chakras by Joy Gardner
- Gems Elixirs and Vibrational Healing Volume 1 by Gurudas
Gems Elixirs and Vibrational Healing Volume 2 by Gurudas (good add on to Volume 1 but not a must)
Please let me know in the comments below if you think there are other books that you think should be on this list. Keep in mind that vintage means the book should be at least 20 years old. And… Click here for SUMMER SOLSTICE BUNDLE.