I decided to make this video b/c how I do gem elixirs has become HOT Crystal Topic as of late (lots questions coming in for this):
How to make a super-easy gem elixir to tote along with you…
Many of you have been asking me for more details on how I make my easy-peasy drinkable gem elixirs & the NEW water bottle I so enjoy using to do this.
I used to recommend other bottles & gadgets with more elaborate designs (some were drop-dead-plop-your-whole-paycheck-down-gorgeous) & definitely more beautiful to look at…but if you know me, I’m Ms. Practical.
So after using those other options for a while I let them keep falling away as, either I discovered something I didn’t like about them…OR I discovered more practical options that could better fit into my every day life. 😉
So as I explain in my above video, I simply choose a NON-TOXIC stone I want to work with (preferably one with a Mohs Hardness of 5 or more so it doesn’t slowly dissolve in the water) & plop it into the water in my new handy water bottle.
This is the water bottle I’ve been using as of late:
I then take the water I’ve infused the crystal energy from my water bottle and use it for all sorts of other concoctions…like this Magical Mermaid Tea! Don’t you want to make some??? Come on. You know you wanna dazzle up your day mermaid style. It’s easy!
Magical Mermaid Tea Recipe
- dried organic hibiscus flowers…of course!
- dried organic rosehips
- dried organic pineapple chunks
- dried organic coconut
- 1-2 drops natural organic vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. organic extra virgin coconut oil (keep stirring as you drink to keep it blended in)
- all steeped in blue lace agate gem elixir water (made as shown above then heated in tea kettle)
- Optional: Mermaid Mug from Weeki Wachee Springs in FL!
- Optional: Blue Lace Agate Tea Infuser from this wonderful Etsy Shop 🙂
More Gem Elixir Resources
- The water system I use to filter all our drinking water through is the Pristine Hydro System & I have more info on that here along with a scientific experiment I conducted on the effects of crystals + Pristine Hydro water on plant growth. Oh yes!
If you have other tips & tricks for working with gem elixirs that make it super easy…and FUN, please share in the comments below! I’d love to hear about it. And so would our entire Crystal Hottie Community!
Oceans of Crystal Blessings,