Some of us get soooo into our crystals that we want to use them in absolutely everything we do! Am I right? Ya feel me?
First! A Warning & Disclaimer:
You must be very careful & do your own research yourself on which stones are safe to place in anything you will be ingesting!! There are some stones that can be toxic. Some may contain copper, aluminum, lead, etc. I know a fellow crystal healer who fell ill from accidentally ingesting highly toxic stibnite due it containing lead and antimony. So due your own due diligence & be careful. You may want to consult my Toxic Stones Page here. Since there are over 4500 minerals there is no way to list them all but that page is a good start.
Let’s get to it!
So the short answer to the above page title is YES! We absolutely can use crystals and stones to prepare foods & medicines of all sorts.
You can create crystal water or as I like to call it: gem elixirs & then, anything that you cook using water can be made with gem elixir […]