So, you say you’re craving some mint chocolate chip ice cream or a whole freakin’ box of Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies (ever sit down and eat an entire box of those? I remember doing that about twenty years ago… good times). But now, maybe we’re a bit wiser and would rather not wreck our usually healthy eating habits and lower our vibration by diving into something like that. Well, I have a great alternative for you today that’s super-healthy and high vibe too!
Ready to have something yummy + sparkly?
You’re gonna love ♥ this Gem Elixir Thin Mint Smoothie Recipe from a recent Livestream I did…
It’s a super-healthy guilt-free treat that incorporates crystals + minerals…and tastes pretty close to a Girl Scout’s Thin Mint Cookie! But it’s healthy… did I already mention that?
Check it out…
Gem Elixir Smoothie Recipe
It’s chocolatey, it’s minty and it’s gemmy…. and oh so good for you.
***Oh hey! I have this recipe ready for you as a free download, just so you can save it as a handy pdf file.***[thrive_2step id='21841'][/thrive_2step]
- Blender (I love the NutriBullet!)
- Almond Milk, enough to blend smoothly – approx. 1/2-1 cup. I like the unsweetened unflavored kind. Keep yer chemicals to yerself, please.
- Gem Elixir Water (make my own… aka a piece of clear quartz in a glass of water!) – approx. 1/2-1 cup
- 50/50 mix of organic greens, handful
- organic whole mixed berries (frozen or fresh), 1/2 cup
- MSM Powder, 1 Tbsp
- organic maca powder, 1 Tbsp
- raw organic hemp protein powder (I recommend Earth Shift products) OR 1 scoop of organic hemp seed, 1 Tbsp
- unflavored Collagen powder, 1 Tbsp
- organic cacao nibs, 2 Tbsp
- liquid silica – Earth Shift products, 1 Tbsp
- 3 squirts of liquified silver (from argentine 23)
- Sweet Drops – chocolate flavor – (Sweet Leaf) , 5-6 drops
- Vitamin D3 – (1-3 droppers – I make sure to get 10,000-15,000 IU’s b/c I know I’m deficient. This is something your naturopath or doctor can determine)
- 1 drop doTERRA peppermint essential oil (the link goes to my private Facebook Group where we discuss all things doTERRA)
Perhaps you’d like to make it easy to have this recipe on your device? Click below to get an easy pdf of the recipe emailed to you.[thrive_2step id='21841'][/thrive_2step]
I hope you had fun watching this video and making this Gem Elixir Smoothie!
Yummy right? Let me know what you think and if you have any improvements to make this even better ~ I’d love to hear from you so please share in the comments below!