Today I’m going to give you a bit more detail on my obstacle remover crystal grid.
I’m listing out all the glitter-filled deets & crystal components that make up this power-packed crystal grid right here in this blog post for ya… Ready? Here we go!
I tapped into the energy of:
- Bloodstone – strength & courage to face your obstacles while purifying
- Kunzite – allows you to release resistance, also great for removing physical blocks & obstacles while assisting with emotional healing
- and (since this is obstacle remover for my business) I used my polished Citrine point (powerful biz support, The Merchant’s Stone!) as my center stone
- Obstacle Remover Gem Elixir Spray
- …and of course, a Ganesha statue (the Remover of Obstacles)
I heard that Ganesha with the trunk going to the left is for good luck & prosperity.
So I found one that has the trunk going towards the left, although that was kind of difficult to find! Most Ganesha statues have the trunk going to the right. **But I think that all depends on what your viewpoint is…right? So maybe it really doesn’t matter at all. 😉 **
This is my little dressing area that I had this grid set up in…
As you can see in the video, I lit my candles & I’ve got my amethyst staff that Lori Andrus custom-made for me overlooking the whole scene. ?
I also had the Crystal Balance Kick Ass spray in the little yellow bottle that I really love from one of our Hibiscus Moon Certified Crystal Healers. I usually shake it up and then spray it a few times over the grid just to be all…“Kick Ass“!
I also added some different essential oils to that spray kind of made it my own and of course it has crystals in it as well.☺ **Recipe given below to create your own!**
Finishing touch? Ganesha is typically honored with hibiscus flowers so I added some of those sprinkled in to the grid too (but forgot to get photos of that).
Since I know you’ll ask me about that green grid cloth I used there; I used to sell those, but no longer do and here’s why.
Instead I have a sustainable grid cloth alternative here!
Hibiscus Moon Obstacle Remover Gem Elixir Spray Recipe
- 1 Clean and empty spray bottle
- 1 organic hibiscus flower petal (optional)
- 1 stone chip of Bloodstone
- 1 stone chip of Pink Kunzite
High Quality Essential Oils of:
- Lemongrass, 3 drops
- Bergamot, 3 drops
- Tangerine, 3 drops
- Lemon balm, 3 drops
- Fill rest of spray bottle with a 50/50 mix of distilled water & high proof vodka
Ganesha; Remover of Obstacles
Ganesha energy helped me so much at the end of last year & in this grid; moved that stuck energy and got the energy flowing again.
And this is the Obstacle Removal Mantra I used…
“Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha”
In other words…“Hey! Outta my way! Coming through!” You can read up more on the precise translation here.
You can even choose to chant along outloud with this wonderful video here. POWERFUL!:
This specific crystal grid helped me to bust on through some very stubborn & difficult obstacles. Following my steps here will allow you to move through any obstacles in your life, Chick Pea…like buttah! ?
Ready to rock out this crystal grid to clear away anything that’s blocking your path? Go for it Crystal Hottie, and share with us in the comments below. Know anyone who could use this energy right now? Please share this post along to them. ♥