Today I want to talk to you about Pantone’s Color of the Year and my crystal matchup for 2018. We’re talking ultraviolet crystals here… or more specifically, fluorescent crystals.
I started doing this Color of the Year Crystal matchup a few years ago… starting in 2013 with the color Emerald. It’s always fun to do this; it allows me to get a little creative, digging around and finding a cool match up for it.
Here are the links to the past five years in case you’d like to check those out too:
- Emerald: Color of the Year 2013
- Radiant Orchid: Color of the Year 2014
- Marsala: Color of the Year 2015
- Serenity and Rose Quartz: Color of the Year 2016
- Greenery: Color of the Year 2017
Ultraviolet Crystals …That’s a Color?
Pantone’s color choice for 2018 is the color […]