Here’s why the doTERRA business model is pretty rad:
- They are really, really generous. They have one of the most generous compensation plans in the industry. It’s actually really doable for committed people to earn 6 figures.
- They have one of the highest retention rates of customers in the industry – doTERRA enjoys a 68 percent retention rate, compared to a direct selling industry average near 10 percent. After joining doTERRA, 68 percent of all customers reorder, continue to share doTERRA products, or build a doTERRA business. What this means is: customers are REALLY happy with their orders… and it’s easier for doTERRA businesses to continue earning moolah!
- They were just ranked the #2 best MLM company worldwide to partner with (despite being a relatively new business – they only started in 2008!)
- You don’t have to hold stock or pay for expenses… it’s pure profit.
- This is all about residual passive income. This is something I teach about and drive home in my Energize Your Heart & Soul-Centered Mastermind Program!! Once you hit certain ranks, you are guaranteed an income for life. Basically… a really cool retirement plan. I think it’s a beautiful insurance idea really… for when you want to take long work sabbaticals (something I do religiously every year!), have time away to have babies, if you get sick or if, you know… LIFE happens!
- The reason they sell it as a multi-level marketing company (also known as “network marketing” or “direct marketing”) is that doTERRA wants you to find a doTERRA business owner (called a “Wellness Advocate”) who supports, educates and helps people get the most out of their essential oils. They don’t want people to just go into stores and buy them. They want people to connect and be helped through the process so they can get the most education & benefit out of the essential oils. Being a doTERRA Wellness Advocate isn’t really about “selling” – it’s about sharing, connecting and helping people. Or as Em says “I get to hear everyone’s secrets so I can help them! I get to be their OIL FAIRY!”
- It’s still a (very) untapped market… less than 1% of the population use essential oils, less than 60% in the US have even heard of them!… but over 70% of the population are interested in using natural products & holistic remedies to improve their health.
- Essential oils are something people need to purchase again and again – which increases your earning rates as a business as you get a commission for everyone’s orders for all time! Also… as you’ll soon learn… they are a bit of an addictive thing that brings people so much joy! Easy-peasy.
- They have a really wonderful fair trade model of business that support communities in developing countries to grow indigenous native plants for their area.
- They do some beautiful philanthropy work as well.
- Read more about doTERRA’s achievements + corporate social responsibility here.
Why I’m Doin’ It
Although I knew the value of purchasing the oils wholesale, I always shied away from signing up as a wholesale customer (ie: Wellness Advocate) b/c I have a million dollar business in which I have a team of staff to manage. I’m a busy lady.
How in the world would I possibly manage a doTERRA business?
And then, my friend Leonie showed me the light (***queue angels singing here***) and I realized that of the 3 brands I have loved all these years, doTERRA is the most generous with their Wellness Advocates. You know that set my biz-brain wheels a-turning. So I could work this easily into what I already do and set myself up for abundant prosperity? So that really made it a no-brainer for me.
I’m always advocating that we need to get out of the lack-mindset…if you’re going to tell others about a product you LOVE and there’s a compensation plan in place for it…tap into it & share in the abundance, don’t turn it away. What kind of message are you sending to the Universe?
Well, that genius friend of mine, Leonie, showed me exactly how to get this done. She explained how it all works and how she did it. Then she intro’d me to Em, who explained even more…she shared about how she’d spent years trying to make money different ways both online and offline, and that she really needed to find something that supported her and her family. So when she found this business, she decided to really give it a red-hot go… and within a couple of months was making $20k a year… and less than two years in, is making $120k a year while doing it part-time so she could parent her kids. She obviously adored what she was doing, and this got me thinking…
I’ve been changing things up in my biz since the end of last year. (You may have been following my journey in my Glitter Updates). I’ve been feeling the need to shift out of the more frequent launch mode of my business. But I still adore what I do & am so passionate about teaching & sharing what I know with others! Doing something like this would allow for more freedom with what I do and how I do it while still allowing me to live my passion; adding this to my mix teaching about crystals & holistic vibrational healing. I mean, I’ve been teaching about the essential oils all along, but now I’ll be doing it as an advocate for one particular brand: doTERRA.
And I’m really excited to finally be doing this! What a perfect fit.
Sometimes it’s all about who you know, right? Well, although I’ve been using essential oils for years, I don’t know it all so I’m partnering up with some pretty smart chicas! For all the oil know-how I’m partnering up with my very essential oil consultant, Em Falconbridge, which means extra to double-delight the support for you! If you’re wanting help/advice on using the oils, we’re here to help! Em has built her own 6 figure business in oils in 1 year, while working part-time so she can mama her 3 kids. Yeah! I know.
And if you want to build a hugely successful business in essential oils, I’m partnering up with my own personal sacred biz genius/coach, Leonie Dawson.
She’s been coaching me for years & is the secret sauce to my success! Who else would I partner up with, right? If anyone is going to know how to rock the shizzle out of a sacred doTERRA biz, it’s the two of us. Should you also decide to take that path, we’ll both be coaching + helping you to get to whatever level your heart desires.
I obviously do pretty well when it comes to this sacred biz stuff. I know how to manifest my desires in a way that allows me to live my life with harmony, freedom and balance always in mind. I’m passionate about teaching you how to empower yourself with the info you need to achieve holistic wellness, balanced energy + vitality through vibrational alignment…as well as physical means with tools such as essential oils, minerals, crystals and other frequencies.
Whatever you need – just post in our Team Hibiscus Moon Group + we ‘ll help!
So how much can you earn in doTERRA?
My intention is to coach up at least 4 committed go-getters to get to Platinum at least within a year of starting. Yeah…look up there to see what Platinum earns you!
Obviously, it’s fully up to you whether you’re called to it or not. And it’s also fully your responsibility, attitude, confidence and ability to focus that will get you there.
Who is a good fit for doTERRA?
There’s a really diverse community of doTERRA business owners – from hipster yogis in their 20’s to Evangelical Christians in their 60’s.
doTERRA is a particularly good fit for:
- Stay at home mamas
- Energy Workers of all sorts
- Healers/kinesiologists/massage therapists/people in the healing industries
- People with a background in marketing or corporate
- People with a strong interest in natural health
- Self-motivated go-getters who want to craft a highly successful business
Love this Success Story
Biz Opp of a Lifetime
Is it calling you?
Ready to sign up right now?
Once you’ve signed up, we’ll be in touch to start training, coaching and helping you reach your income goals! Woohoo!