Welcome Energize Masterminds! We are so honored to have you here. Please take some time to read the guidelines to know how the group is run & what our goals are. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Community Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a private group reserved exclusively for members in the program Energizing you Heart & Soul-Centered Biz Mastermind. Please note that no info or documents shared here exclusive to our program should be shared on FB or anywhere else. Thank you for honoring that.
Stefania/Hibiscus Moon may pop in from time to time to mingle and chat it up with you all, but this group is for you all to get support from each other and activate that Mastermind muscle!
We don’t advertise in this group. It’s much more about sharing resources, supporting each other and getting feedback from each other.
Here are our Community Guidelines:
1. This Facebook Group is strictly for paid members in good standing.
2. The goal for this group is to increase your combined knowledge, collaborate, share ideas, resources, to mingle & support each other.
3. This group is community-run, moderated, and maintained.
4. “Please take responsibility for the energy you bring into this space.” -Jill Bolte Taylor. Great quote & we take it very seriously. We have a zero tolerance policy for negativity, gossip or toxic energy. This is probably one of the most supportive & encouraging spots on Mama Earth & we intend to keep it that way. This is our private & safe sanctuary where no question is stupid & no haters allowed. If you have a complaint for HMCA please send us an email. Do not use this group as a place to gripe as that doesn’t help us to help you. We likely won’t see the post, therefore no pro-action & it may just end up in amplifying & commiserating. This is not bringing good energy to a space. Please keep it loving & positive. If necessary, posts will be deleted & 1 loving warning given. We live by The Golden Rule. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
5. Please do not tag Hibiscus Moon or any member of the Sparkle Team or private message us as we will most likely not see it. The FB Group is not a place to get tech support or have admin discussions. They will likely not be seen & you’ll just get frustrated. We don’t want that. If you see a fellow member asking for tech support, please direct them to contact email@example.com. If you have admin questions, are in need of program related support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within 1 biz day (except for holidays).
6. Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by members in discussions or on the group wall are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. Members are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions or group wall.
7. Please be wise, prudent & responsible when engaging in any transactions with others (do your own due diligence)
8. Be respectful of other people’s Intellectual Property. No uploading of copyrighted material (be it photographs or text) without the explicit permission of the copyright owner. Materials that are out of copyright, or covered under “fair-use” rules are fine. If you’re ever in doubt, always ask first.
9. Focus on giving more than getting. You’ll gain so much more from being in this group. 🙂
10. Please don’t post private messages publicly in the group between you & another member (or anyone else) without asking their permission first.
11. HAVE FUN! These guidelines are here to keep the Crystal Cave positive & enjoyable for us all.
Remember…for tech support of any kind, please contact email@example.com.
For any other admin. assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we hope that these groups will last a lifetime, we may alter or cease the operation of the groups at any time at our sole discretion. If Facebook changes terms, we will try to find an alternate space for members, but cannot be held responsible for Facebook’s change of terms.