Yep, yep, yep…crystals for cold and flu!
Ohhh, the boring disclaimer: I think you already know that I’m not a doctor & am not giving medical advice. Crystals should be used as a compliment to & not as a replacement for regular medical care, blah, blah, blah.
Wrong season, I know…but I ended up succumbing to a cold 2 weeks ago; I got hit hard & I figured this is a perfect opportunity to let you all know how I use my crystals to bounce out of that (although I wasn’t bouncing too much at the time!)
Now, usually, I’m pretty resilient to these things but some of you may know that I’ve been doing some frequent acupuncture treatments to treat my allergies & I’m pretty certain that moved some energy around & temporarily lowered my immune system, allowing a nasty virus to sneak in.
I also think my recent excessive work habits & lack of sufficient sleep as of late also greatly contributed.
WORD TO THE WISE: This is not something that I normally condone but until I’m 100% done on my teaching contract this is how it has to be for me…only 4 more weeks to go!!! Then I’m gonna be full time BOOBS TO THE WALL Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy! (quipped that little phrase from my chica, TipToeChick). hee hee!
So to sum up, STRESS = LOWERED IMMUNE SYSTEM
Crystals Are Here To Heal You: crystals for cold and flu
Of course, I immediately pulled out my carnelian & aventurine to self treat. Carnelian is my usual go-to stone for colds. When I feel a little something coming on, I work with it, pop some garlic or echinacea capsules & that usually nips it in the bud. But I was a little late to the party this time so ended up having to pull out all the stops.
1. Carnelian: (boosts life-force energy, strengthens the immune system, boosts vitality & fortifies the physical body)[caption id="attachment_3269" align="aligncenter" width="554"] Carnelian[/caption]
2. Aventurine – (general health + vitality enhancer )…be sure you’re using the green kind!
3. Flu Tip: If you’re dealing with a serious case of the flu then work with “The Dolphin Stone”, larimar (calm, cooling, soothing energy):
So what do I DO with the crystals? There are many things you can do but these are just the few things I chose to do:
- First thing I did was drop a carnelian stone in my water bottle = Instant Gem Elixir!
- Then I put together a quick little mojo bag to carry in my pocket & keep under my pillow of 1 carnelian, 1 aventurine & 1 small clear quartz point to amplify both of their energies. The bag was green to resonate the green frequency of healing. 🙂
- Then I made a loose tea blend using only my favorite organic dried herbs of licorice root, marshmallow root & echinacea purpurea root all steeped in a carnelian + aventurine gem elixir water using my loose tea infuser ball (actually a heart!) meant purposely for healing with its aventurine holder.
Energy Is Here to Heal You
Mama Earth is Here to Heal You
So, that’s it. I licked & kicked it in half the time it usually would’ve taken me!! YES. And revived my body, mind & spirit in the process. Knowing how (& continuing to learn more & more) to work with energies & Mother Earth’s healing tools is such an AMAZING blessing + GIFT!!
I’m so excited to keep learning more + more +more & you’ll be able to as well!!! Have you heard about the FREE 2012 Energy Healers Conference? Join us to learn more ways to revitalize, glow & heal with energy!!!
Bright Sparkling Healthy Blessings to you!