Its Sunday! Time to announce the 10 winners!! This go round there were many that didn’t follow the give away rules so many that could have won, didn’t. 🙁 In order to be fair, I must stick to the rules as given. So here are the winners (w/ addy’s shortened). After verification that you’re on our email list, you will be sent your prizes next week. Yipeeeeee!
5 Get to Know Your Crystals eKits
Thursdays are fun days, right???
Plus, its December & this whole month is about celebrating for us here in the Hibiscus House! We’ve got Frank’s birthday, my birthday, Winter Solstice, Christmas, our Wedding Anniversary & New Year’s Eve. Since we don’t know exactly when Topaz was born, we decided her birthday is in December too!
That’s just about everything you can squeeze into 1 month, right?!
So, in the spirit of celebrating (& b/c you know how much I love a good sparkly give away), I’m doing another give away + a little Holiday Fun below! heehee.
I’ll be giving away 10 prizes!!
• 5 Crystal Grid Template Packages
• 5 Get to Know Your Crystal eKits
So how do you win?
- Leave a comment below answering this question: “Which crystal is your favorite & why?” along with your email address beside it in case you win
- Make sure you’re subscribed to my newsletter w/ that same email address
- You get can enter multiple times by sharing this blog post on Facebook. Be sure to enter an additional comment below to your FB page~!
Check back here on Sunday to see if you’re 1 of the 10 lucky winners!!
Winter Solstice Gem Elixir Cocktail
Every holiday season I post this recipe somewhere & its a big hit. Here’s my personal recipe for this special elixir. Makes one cocktail:
- 1 1/2 oz. of Crystal Head vodka (do you know about this vodka? It’s created from deep glacial aquifer water, quadruple-distilled then filtered over 500-million year-old Herkimer diamonds with no additives.
- 1/2 oz. orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau
- 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Ice cubes made of Almandine Garnet Gem Elixir
- splash of chilled club soda
- splash of cranberry juice
- 1 raspberry + 1 almandine garnet for garnish
Yum, Yum! Enjoy. 🙂