We’re all quite aware that things have changed and we’ve entered a “new normal”. Our usual in-person therapy sessions are simply not possible right now and yet… Lightworkers are needed now more than ever and are being called into action! We’ve just been given a challenge to solve a problem. Are you prepared to heed that call?
This is our opportunity to shine and serve. We’re coming into our own. Now is the time to shift what + how we do things and be open to the new opportunities presenting themselves. Are you fully prepared to meet the needs of your clients (and so many NEW ones needing you right now?), using a new delivery method? In-person. ONLINE?
The old systems are falling away. Lightworkers, crystal energy practitioners, energy workers of all sorts are coming into their power. People from all walks are now looking to our community for strength, therapy, comfort, and peace. This pandemic has sparked a spiritual awakening! Our services are needed now more than ever before. BUT — are you prepared to serve in the way that’s needed now? Do you know exactly what and how to serve now that you can’t see clients in person?
If you’re willing to embrace change during these unprecedented times; you’ll be able to THRIVE, not just simply survive while offering what so many are needing right now – energetic support.
There are many benefits to distance sessions; time freedom, transitioning to a one-to-many model (instead of a one-to-one model) — freeing up your ability to trade-up your time for money energy, conduct sessions on your “home turf sacred space” or even outside grounded + connected to Mama Earth!
This info will allow you to relax, knowing you have a solid tried and true plan so you can come out the other side of this “change” way ahead of where you were when this all started — while also getting the tools to serve those who may need you most at this time.
If you’re looking for the specific how-to’s, all the practical planning + organizing of how to do a distance sesh, all the logistical details + ideas on how to pivot into a thriving online energy therapy business… then you won’t want to miss this class!
The goal here is to fully prepare you to deliver highly effective, memorable and successful distance therapy sessions to your clients. Creating the best client experience will make YOU their go-to expert. Let’s make lemonade out of lemons. Join us!
PLEASE NOTE: This class is for those who’ve already mastered or are certified in some sort of energy therapy modality and want to learn HOW to transition that modality into an effective distance therapy session. We’re not teaching you actual therapy techniques in this elective, but instead educating you on the creation, organization, marketing and practical aspects of conducting successful distance energy sessions from beginning to end.
This class lends itself well to any energy therapy modality that can be delivered from a distance and is not specific to crystal therapy.
What You’ll Do/Learn
We’re covering exactly what you asked us for: the practical how-to’s, the logistics and best-practices of doing a distance therapy session for any type of energy work.
Taught by our beloved and incredible Hibiscus Moon Curriculum Specialist, Advanced Crystal Master and Crystal Coach, Angie Yingst, you’ll learn how to perform a distance session in detail. You’ll be getting all our best practices developed from experience, so you can be mega-confident in the service you’re providing.
Hibiscus Moon Student Success Manager, Curriculum Specialist and Crystal Coach, Angie Yingst
You will experience distance therapy from Crystal Coach Angie in a group setting (demonstrating the one-to-many model) – allowing you to gain experience by connecting with + receiving distance energy.
Angie will be covering:
- Various methods used by practitioners
- How long should a distance session be? Longer? Shorter than in-person sessions?
- How much to charge
- Logistics, details and practical tips for precisely HOW to deliver sessions — phone sessions, email or Zoom/Facetime sessions?
- Do you even need to be there together with your client at the same time? Answer is: No 😉
- What exactly is required of you? — requirements for time, tools, space, various types of proxies
- What’s required of your client? — what info to ask for, what do you need to know before the session?
- What’s shared with the client afterward? Precisely what to include in a post-session package
- Highly effective marketing ideas (customized for distance therapy sessions) – designed to turbo-charge your practice + build on a solid foundation!
- Crystal Prescription offering – including Hibiscus Moon’s own service description + sample template from when she used to offer these!
- Crystal Grid service offerings
- Experience Group distance therapy – (one-to-many model) in order to maximize your time/energy output