The natural rhythms of the earth & auspicious days in the cosmic cycle are excellent times to cultivate new or deepen & renew our manifestation rituals.
While our Western World Gregorian calendar places January as the start of our New Year, ancient & Earth-based cultures actually consider the vernal equinox to be the true start; and for good reason.
The spring equinox represents a time to plant seeds & manifest. It’s a time of fertility, growth, and new beginnings!
But when the Summer Solstice is upon us, as it is today in the Northern Hemi (Winter solstice for you in the Southern Hemi), we usher in a time to develop & grow those intentions that we planted at the spring equinox.
Summer is a time of lush abundance & growth. 🙂
Right now is the time of reaping rewards, harvesting and manifestation energy, Baby!
And it ain’t just for farmers. 😉
Crystals for Summer Solstice
Here are a selection of crystals I like to use to vibe up with the very specific energetic frequencies of Summer Solstice:
- tiger’s eye
Notice a theme there with the stones?
Yes, I’m very intentionally choosing stones from a specific light frequency (aka color) to align us with the correct energies for solstice time….like this shiny natural pyrite cube.
Summer Solstice Ritual
Here I’ve outlined the steps in my own potent summer solstice manifestation ritual:
- Go to your sacred space. Doesn’t need to be elaborate…just any space you can be quiet in, that is special to you & allows you to focus on the task at hand; surround yourself with crystals, summer flowers, music & diffuse some essential oils. OR you can do this outdoors: perhaps in your backyard or by the ocean or in the mountain air. Infinite possibilities!
- Energetically clear the space you’ll be using. You can do this easily with sound acoustics. That’s my favorite way… using a rattle, drum, crystal singing bowl or any musical instrument which calls attention to the beginning (and later, the ending) of your ritual. You can also sing or chant to do this.
- Set your intentions for this ritual with a list. Since this is a time of development, growth & lush abundance, I try to set intentions related to that.
- Is it time to grow your savings account? Grow your business? Increase the number of friends you have or a time to develop your education & learning or do some self-development?
- Write your 3 manifestation intentions down on a small piece of paper so you can refer to it. Be sure to include a specific timeline & be as clear and precise as you can but keep it about YOU.
- (A gentle reminder: No manipulation of other people’s personal will as that’s something I never recommend).
- Get Focused. First hold the special crystals you’ll be using for this ritual in your hands & then focus on the natural rhythm of your breath. Allow yourself to begin to breathe more deeply, filling your lungs all the way to the bottom taking the deepest breaths you’ve taken in a while & then squeezing all the air out of your lungs. Notice how your body responds.
- Visualize each item on your list very clearly. Notice every detail. Imagine it happening through your feelings & senses. Do the same for your next 2 intentions.
- Put your verbal energy into it & declare it to the Universe. While still holding your crystal(s) out loud and with energy say, “And so it is!”…or some variation; Aho! Amen! So mote it be! …you get the picture.
- End with sound acoustic vibration to seal the deal. Again using your preferred method: rattle, drum, crystal singing bowl, etc.
You can take all week to still work with the energies of the Summer Solstice as we’ll still be in the vibration & energies for a few more days & you can take that time to go deeper.
Once a year at Summer Solstice, I offer my Summer Solstice Meditation eKit where I go over specific herbs & essential oils you can use to further amplify the power of your crystals… along with a guided video meditation & detailed summer solstice ritual and a bunch of other goodies all bundled up in my Summer Solstice Glitter Bundle!
Happy Sparkly Summer Solstice to you!