Enrollment Policies & Student Waiver
Enrollment in a Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy Course means you have reviewed and agree to the below Enrollment Policies and Student Waiver.
1. Refunds and Replacements
Please think carefully about whether this is the right time in your life to take part in this wonderful self study course. Purchases are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Our products are bug-free, we stream the videos and offer the PDF downloads using industry standard services. You will need to have at least a basic level of computer & Internet skills, & Internet access that is faster than dial-up speed. It recommended that you not use a smart phone to consume our digital content. You will also need proficiency of the English language in order to understand curriculum and submit assignments.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FTC GUIDE LINES CONCERNING USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN ADVERTISING, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
TESTIMONIALS APPEARING ON THIS SITE ARE ACTUALLY RECEIVED VIA TEXT, AUDIO OR VIDEO SUBMISSION. THEY ARE INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCES, REFLECTING REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES OF THOSE WHO HAVE USED OUR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER. HOWEVER, THEY ARE INDIVIDUAL RESULTS AND RESULTS DO VARY. WE DO NOT CLAIM THAT THEY ARE TYPICAL RESULTS THAT CONSUMERS WILL GENERALLY ACHIEVE. THE TESTIMONIALS ARE NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL OF THOSE WHO WILL USE OUR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES.
THE TESTIMONIALS DISPLAYED (TEXT, AUDIO AND/OR VIDEO) ARE GIVEN VERBATIM EXCEPT FOR CORRECTION OF GRAMMATICAL OR TYPING ERRORS. SOME HAVE BEEN SHORTENED. IN OTHER WORDS, NOT THE WHOLE MESSAGE RECEIVED BY THE TESTIMONIAL WRITER IS DISPLAYED, WHEN IT SEEMED LENGTHY OR NOT THE WHOLE TESTIMONIAL SEEMED RELEVANT FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
HIBISCUS MOON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THE OPINIONS OR COMMENTS POSTED TO OUR SITE. HIBISCUS MOON IS NOT A FORUM FOR TESTIMONIALS, HOWEVER PROVIDES TESTIMONIALS AS A MEANS FOR CUSTOMERS TO SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH ONE ANOTHER. TO PREVENT AGAINST ABUSE, ALL TESTIMONIALS APPEAR AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN REVIEWED BY MANAGEMENT OF HIBISCUS MOON. HIBISCUS MOON DOES NOT SHARE THE OPINIONS, VIEWS OR COMMENTARY OF ANY TESTIMONIALS ON THIS SITE, AND ARE STRICTLY THE VIEWS OF THE REVIEWER.
ADDITIONALLY, THESE TESTIMONIALS ARE NOT INTENDED TO MAKE CLAIMS THAT THESE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CAN BE USED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, MITIGATE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. THESE CLAIMS HAVE NOT BEEN CLINICALLY PROVEN OR EVALUATED BY THE FDA.
3. Student Waiver and Release Agreement:
In consideration of access to the class or classes, for which I am registering, I hereby release, indemnify, and hold-harmless Hibiscus Moon, LLC, and their agents, representatives, assistants, affiliates, (hereinafter referred to as “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any injuries and damages which I, my family, or my guests (hereinafter referred to as “Releasors”) may suffer, including, without limitation, any injuries, illnesses and damages resulting from any person, or condition, or due to the negligence or gross negligence of the Releasees and I expressly assume the risk of any such damage, illness or injury. I understand that I and others should always see a healthcare professional before diagnosing any and all ailments or psychological issues. These classes are for informational purposes only and are in no way meant to cure or diagnose anything. It is not a substitute for professional medical, psychological or veterinary care.The information contained within the classes, private downloads or handouts cannot replace doctor’s orders, medication, or advice. If you are taking medication for depression, anxiety, or anti-psychotic medication, you should consult your doctor or therapist before making any changes. No guarantees or assurances of any kind are given. Hibiscus Moon, LLC, its affiliates or subsidiaries will not be held accountable for any interpretations or decisions made by recipients based on information provided in these classes.
- I acknowledge that, by registering for the course, under the terms of this Waiver and Release Agreement, I am releasing and relinquishing legal rights that I otherwise might hold.
- I understand the courses offered through the Releasees are intended to guide through lecture, discussion, and experiential means. I acknowledge as Releasor that I am solely responsible for determining the extent to which I can safely participate in any course in all aspects: physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. I exercise the extent in which I can and desire to participate.
- I understand and agree that Releasees retain all rights to class content, including all handouts and instructional materials. I agree not to copy or distribute any such materials without the written permission of Releasees.
- I acknowledge that quality or consistency of equipment (including all internet connections, cell phones and VOIP connection lines) cannot be guaranteed.
- I acknowledge that the long distance, self-study, online training format may not be a learning style match for all participants.
- I understand that these classes are not intended to replace or substitute any medical attention or psychological services that anyone may need.
Payment for classes denotes acceptance of the terms of this waiver and release.