Again, we’re a bit light on the words for shungite water here this week —
but I’ve got some good resources to share with you!
Why Drink Shungite Water?
To quickly summarize…
it purifies water and has anti-bacterial properties. If you really want to get into the nitty-gritty of that, I detailed it out for you in my Ultimate Guide to Shungite blog post.
- My Ultimate Guide to Shungite! (my classic blog post)
- My recommendation for Noble Shungite – they have all sorts of creative shungite products. Even beauty products like a Shungite Facial Scrub. Check them out!
Items Needed to Make Your Shungite Water
- 1 preferably tumbled well-washed Noble/Elite Shungite (about the diameter of a quarter) – if you can’t find tumbled you can go with natural, just be careful that it doesn’t break off into little pieces
- 1 glass or glass jar
- drinkable water (preferably free of added toxic chlorine or fluoride)
- a straw is a good idea (as expressed … Read More