Thanks for hanging in there with these lite-blog post versions. Today’s is all about charging crystals under the full moon.
In a few weeks, we should be back to our usual here — but in the meantime, we’re rollin’ with it.
Hope you are too!
Today, we’re covering:
- Why I feel a monthly crystal “Full Moon cleanse” is NOT necessary
- Can you put your crystals out during the Full Moon when it’s cloudy? Or when you can’t see the Moon?
- How about if it’s raining or when there are freezing temps outside? Is that crystal-safe?
- Can crystals still receive lunar energy benefits through a window?
Crystals Under the Full Moon Resources
- IF your crystal does crack, here’s that blog post I referenced about: What does it mean when your crystal cracks or breaks?
- Look up your crystal’s Mohs Hardness number here.
- My blog post all about: Will my crystals still be powerful if they faded in the sunlight?
- Here I have some info on what I like to do at the New Moon
Have any other “charging crystals under the full moon” tips or insights to share? Or questions I didn’t cover here? Please leave your comment below!
Waves of Crystal Blessings!