Ready for some crystal yummi-ness with a gem elixir?
Hibiscus & rose hips are both full of vitamin C, which is damaged by heat. That’s why I use a cold method to make this soda. This is a delicious, fizzy, sparkly + beautiful drink.
- 1/4 cup dried hibiscus flowers (I grow my own) 🙂
- 1 tablespoon dried rose hips
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or 1Tablespoon raw honey
- fill glass 1/2 way with naturally fizzy bubbly sparkling water
- juice of 1/2 organic lemon
- Citrine gem elixir water (watch vid below on how to make that!)
- 1 citrine stone in the bottom of the bottle or glass to continuously charge it up
Here’s my video on how to make a gem elixir:
Mix it up & have a sip! I love the fizzies! Yum, yum, yum!!