Another video I made on cleansing your sacral chakra using stones:
Posted this on YouTube, forgot to cross-post here.
Just one way of many. The video I use is located here. I highly recommend it. Should I do more chakras? Let me know what you think of this meditation technique if you do it. I LOVE working with stones. I’ve worked with crystals for quite some time and Geology was one of my Masters’s focuses.
I am doing last minute stuff today to get ready for our 5 day short cruise around the Western Caribbean. Yay! This makes for a great Spring Break:
I believe my umbrella cocktail of the week will be a Hurricane…with a rose quartz or amethyst thrown in!…I really need some:
I will miss blogging, my wonderful blog friends and reading all of your wonderful blogs, but like I said, I (we) really need this break. See you in about a week!
Ready for some crystal yummi-ness with a gem elixir?
Hibiscus & rose hips are both full of vitamin C, which is damaged by heat. That’s why I use a cold method to make this soda. This is a delicious, fizzy, sparkly + beautiful drink.
- 1/4 cup dried hibiscus flowers (I grow my own) 🙂
- 1 tablespoon dried rose hips
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or 1Tablespoon raw honey
- fill glass 1/2 way with naturally fizzy bubbly sparkling water
- juice of 1/2 organic lemon
- Citrine gem elixir water (watch vid below on how to make that!)
- 1 citrine stone in the bottom of the bottle or glass to continuously charge it up
Here’s my video on how to make a gem elixir:
Mix it up & have a sip! I love the fizzies! Yum, yum, yum!!