Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy has been professionally and internationally accredited and certified by the International Energetic Healing Association (IEHA), the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT), the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM), and the World Metaphysical Association (WMA).
As a result, the Hibiscus Moon Certified Crystal Practitioner Course is an Internationally Accredited Course in over 26 countries around the globe! We’re accredited as an Approved Provider by some of the world’s leading professional bodies representing the worldwide complementary and alternative health industry.
Quality Instruction of the Highest Standards
Founded in 2010, the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy is globally accredited as a certified and Approved Training Provider through these associations:
In fact, our academy is a certified Premier Training Provider with the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) as an Internationally Accredited course, fully certified by the IICT. The IICT is one of the world’s leading professional bodies representing Practitioners as well as Teachers within the complementary health industry.
Because of our International Certification with the IICT, you can be assured that…
Because of our status, you can be assured that upon successful graduation:
- your Certification is well-respected, well-known, and internationally recognized – you can be assured you’ve earned your certification – this course is known for being the gold standard and not just handing out certifications
- you qualify for professional insurance
- you qualify for member resources, marketing tools, and special discounts through the various associations we’re accredited by
- you’ve received our expertly designed content + curriculum are of the highest standards and integrity; continually refreshed and up-to-date while aligned with industry best practices
- others can be reassured knowing that you’re a professionally certified practitioner – highly effective and confident in the application of Crystal Therapy – in private practice or for your own personal use.
HMCA is also a proud supporter and Project Sponsor of The Resonance Project (fun side note: Hibiscus Moon, herself is a graduate and delegate of The Resonance Project’s Unified Science Course.)
HMCA has a reputation for high standards, including high-quality education and outstanding student support.
As a former National Board Certified Professional Science Teacher, as well as a former Science Department Chair with a Master’s of Science (merging Geology with Curriculum, Instruction, and Technology), Hibiscus Moon brings a unique perspective and strong scientific foundation to the crystal therapy world. She’s known worldwide for delivering scientific concepts in an easy-to-understand way.
*You’re encouraged to perform your own due diligence in researching the specific countries included, requirements, and learning needs for accreditation and/or practice in your geographic region as these vary greatly around the world.*
How Can I Learn More About the Hibiscus Moon Certified Crystal Practitioner® Course?
Oh, you’re going to really love this! Click here and see what it’s all about. 🙂