In our crystal practice, we may have collected many various crystal tools for this, that or the other. Next thing you know you have a ton…but I find that there are a select few that I end up using most often. I call them my Go-To Crystal Buds. I’ve mediated with them, have a closer bond with them & seem to pull them out for working with most often. they’re like my Inner Circle Crystals. 😉
So, how about a behind-the-scenes look at the crystal tools that I use most often?
My 8 Top Crystal Buddies
1. Big Baby – if you’re familiar with my blog, you’re well familiar with Big Baby. This is my large natural clear crystal point that I often use as the center crystal for many of my powerful crystal grids. He’s perfect for focusing & then amplifying my intentions.
2. Big Mama– Again, if you’re a regular, you know Big Mama Rose Quartz Chunk-a-Lunka is a staple in my Love Grids. I usually use her in a grid where I send loving, compassionate healing energy out to many all at once. She’s my 18.3 pound-er from the South Dakota Badlands National Park & was gifted to me by a very special client. She’s glorious, isn’t she?
3. Amethyst pendulum – After messing around with an old washer & chain as a pendulum since the early nineties I finally felt I was due for an upgrade about 7 years ago & gifted myself with a very simple amethyst pendulum on a sterling silver chain that I keep in a purple little pouch. I’ve developed a good reliable relationship with it & its never steered me wrong.
4. Selenite massage wand– selenite is a very useful tool for working with chakras & sealing up energy (which we teach all about in my course). This wand is polished & finished with a rainbow fluorite tip. Its even great for just rubbing on the temples & relieving headaches. Good medicine.
5. Sacred Healing Rattle – this guy is incredible for breaking up the energy in a space or area in the energetic body. I made with my own hands & energy of bamboo & buffalo hide. I’ve outfitted him with green aventurine & clear quartz to make this an even more effective healing rattle.
6. Rose Quartz Buddy- This little baby’s been with me a long time…through thick & thin, ups & downs. And he’s always gotten me through. I usually keep him by my bedside as I often use him during before bed reflection time or even to fall asleep holding on to. I usually use it when in need of some heart medicine & consolation. A trusty little rock, this one.
7. Auralite 23 Wand – This wand was a gift and I’ve had it about 2 years now. I often use it conjunction with my Rose Quartz Buddy or just on its own. Its home is also by my bedside as I often hold onto it while relaxing or getting ready to fall asleep. Its a good go-to piece when I need clarification on something or a creative spark. Sometimes I also use it to direct energy towards my head for headache relief.
8. Bedroom Amethyst Druse – this plus-sized gorgeous gal is a deeply colored Uruguayan amethyst cut from a druse geode interior. She lives in our bedroom to bring a calm stress-free energy into the room while also radiating the correct vibrational frequency for dream time & serene sleep.
My BIG DREAM is to get everyone using crystals to help bring about positive change + to heal. We CAN do this!
Super Sparkles to you today!!!
P.S. Please share with us all below what crystals you can’t live without!!