Enrollment in a Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy Course means you have reviewed and agree to the below Enrollment Policies and Student Waiver.
1. Purpose of Certification
The science and art of crystal healing benefits both healers and their clients. Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy believes that this modality should command the same respect as other alternative medicines and has created the Hibiscus Moon Certification Program to that end. The Certification Program provides training and guidance to new healers and reaffirms the capability and qualifications of current practitioners. The Program is designed to promote uniformity in the practice of crystal healing, raise the standards set for crystal healers, and create guidelines for both crystal healing methods and client expectations. When using a Hibiscus Moon Certified Crystal Healer, clients can feel confident and protected knowing their Healer has been trained and evaluated by the superior staff at Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy, where excellent care is our mission.
There are currently no agencies or organizations that standardize certification specifically for crystal healing and most states do not have laws that license or otherwise regulate the crystal healing practice. In light of this, Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy has dedicated itself to creating a Certification Program that sets legitimate industry standards and provides oversight in the absence of state or federal regulation.
Hibiscus Moon is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. NCBTMB Approved Provider for 18 CE’s for the Certified Crystal Healer Course and 23 CE’s for the Advanced Crystal Master Course, Approved Provider Number: 451767-11. In addition, the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy has been accredited through the World Metaphysical Association and the American Council of Holistic Healers as a teaching program, giving Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy the legitimacy and authority to administer a Certification Program. The Hibiscus Moon Certification Program is an exclusive provider of quality teaching and certification in crystal healing. You can learn more about Hibiscus Moon’s qualifications as a teacher here. We also encourage you the explore the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork for further information on the requirements placed on the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy to receive Approved Provider status.
3. Certification Requirements
In order to be certified as a Hibiscus Moon Certified Crystal Healer or Advanced Crystal Master, candidates must satisfactorily complete all requirements of the relevant Certification Program including having paid for the course in full. Candidates must first agree to our Code of Ethics, committing them to the ethical and professional use of crystal healing. Candidates are required to complete a sequence of classes in the Certification Program including quizzes, achieving an overall passing average grade of 75% or higher. Further, for the Certified Crystal Healer Course candidates must complete at least three (3) physical in-person crystal healing sessions and submit a survey review completed independently by their client for each session. Candidates are required to complete the sessions with three separate adult individuals in person to provide the Program with the most accurate evaluation of a student’s progress. For the Advanced Crystal Master Course candidates must complete two (2) assignments. The requirements must be completed within 1 calendar year (365 days). Should the candidate decide to come back and complete the certification at another time, there will be no credit given for classes taken previously.
The relationship between Healer and Client is intimate and founded on trust, and as such, we only certify those healers who abide by the highest standards expected of every Hibiscus Moon Certified Crystal Healer. Failure to complete any of the requirements of the course is considered failure of that requirement. Candidates must satisfactorily complete all requirements of the Program during a single session in order to be certified. Though most pass the course in the first session attempted, candidates may make as many attempts as necessary without penalty as long as program is completed within one calendar year. A healer must complete the Program only once, after which there is no requirement to renew or submit to review in order to maintain certification.
4. Code of Ethics and Grounds for Removal
Our Code of Ethics are a foundational component of the Certification Process. While we cannot control the behavior of candidates outside the program, variance from these terms during the Certification Course is not tolerated. Hibiscus Moon takes the Code of Ethics very seriously as a foundational element of the Certification Process and proper behavior is expected from every student at all times. Students receive one written warning for violating the Code of Ethics or for otherwise engaging in inappropriate behavior. Students are removed from the Course, without refund, for any future infractions. While Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy remains committed to providing the best guidance and support to its candidates, it also has a responsibility to its other graduates and their clients to ensure the integrity of the Certification Program. By registering for the Course, all candidates agree to these terms and accept the consequences for failing to adhere to the Code of Ethics and acceptable conduct.
5. Benefits of Certification
Everyone benefits from the Hibiscus Moon Certification Program, Crystal Healers and clients alike. Healers are better trained and prepared for their own crystal healing practice, and clients are better informed of the qualifications and training of their healers. In addition to training, Certified Healers also receive a copy of the Code of Ethics, a model Intake Form for use in their practice (including a HIPAA compliant addendum), and a Disclosure Notice informing their clients about their practice and qualifications. Healers are not required to use these forms, but Hibiscus Moon attempts to provide every resource to its healers. Ultimately, healers receive a Certificate of Completion and are able to use the initials CCH after their name to signify their “Certified Crystal Healer” or ACM for their “Advanced Crystal Master” status. Certification is a way to both improve your capabilities as a healer and to exhibit your qualifications to potential clients.
Please remember, even with certification, crystal healers are not licensed medical doctors and cannot give advice in place of a trained medical professional. Crystal healing is meant to supplement, not replace, medical treatment and clients should always consult with their doctor before beginning any sort of energy work. However, should you provide your healer with personal medical information, your healer is bound by the requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPPA”) and has legal requirements to protect your private information. Please be careful what information you provide to your healer, and ensure that your healer engages in good security practices in maintaining client records.
6. Refunds and Replacements
Please think carefully about whether this is the right time in your life to take part in this wonderful course. Because of how content is distributed, student management, grading and organization that is the nature of this sort of academy, we have certain refund restrictions. You can take this course for a full 21 days. If you do the ohhhm-work, participate in our forum, complete the required quizzes and don’t feel I’ve delivered on my promises here, we’ll happily refund 100% of your money. Important: To be eligible for a refund, you must request the refund ON the 21st day of class. We require your completed ohhhm-work, noted forum participation & quiz grades from all available classes. Thank you for understanding. Purchases are non-transferable.
No refunds will be given to those students who have been removed from the program for violations of the Code of Ethics and those reasons will be given in writing. Nor will refunds be given for students who choose not to complete the program requirements within one calendar year (365 days).
Hibiscus Moon Certified Healers will receive a paper Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of the course. In addition, they may request one free copy of their Certificate of Completion during the twelve (12) months after being certified. All other copies require payment of a $5 convenience fee ($10 for international). Practice forms provided in conjunction with the course will be provided on request at no charge.
7. Delinquent Payment Policy
As long as you make your payments when they are due, you will continue to have access to the HMCA course. However, when a payment is not paid on time, your status will be changed to “delinquent.” This means that you will be suspended from the course, from access to The Crystal Cave and you will not get access to any future Class Resources that are released. Once you have corrected your delinquent payment status, your student status will change to “in good standing” and all access will be reinstated back to normal, however it may take up to 4 (four) business days to restore all access.
We do not offer any special or extended payment plans outside of what is offered at the time of enrollment. Our system will automatically attempt to obtain your payment 3 times before placing your account into collections. Once in collections, any manual re-bills will incur a $20 administrative charge. Should your account need to be referred to collections, you will be fully responsible for the total sum plus 18% interest, immediately in addition to any legal fees or expenses which may be incurred in efforts to obtain full payment.
While Hibiscus Moon is dedicated to certifying only those Crystal Healers who meet the high standards of the Certification Program, there are many things outside its control. Because there is no accrediting body that exists to approve crystal healing certification, Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy is necessarily a self-certifying body and sets its own standards for certification. Further, although there are no governing federal laws, and most states have no applicable regulations, it is possible new laws regarding crystal healing will develop in the future. Hibiscus Moon endeavors to remain current on all laws related to crystal healing, but may not always be up to date on every law and does not monitor the laws of every state and/or nation on behalf of its healers. Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy Certified Healers are responsible for knowing the laws of their states and/or locality and for keeping their clients informed of those laws. Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy assumes no liability to its candidates or their clients for changes in the law after certification, and makes no representations to the ongoing legality of the practice of crystal healing or the Hibiscus Moon Certification Program
Further, Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy has limited oversight of its healers outside their voluntary participation in the program, and as such is not responsible for their conduct. Much of the Certification Program is completed using the honor system, and Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy is not responsible if candidates cut corners or otherwise cheat in order to gain certification. Clients using a healer claiming to be certified by Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy are encouraged to contact us to verify their certification, but Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy cannot warrant that it has accurate or up-to-date contact information for its Certified Crystal Healers. The Hibiscus Moon Certification Program is a service provided to improve the field of crystal healing, but does not guarantee results or otherwise warrant any type of outcome from the Certification Process.
Recordings may be made available to future students/clients. By taking the course and participating in online discussions, your voice may be recorded and used in course materials in the future in accordance with Section 3 of the Waiver and Release below.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FTC GUIDE LINES CONCERNING USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN ADVERTISING, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
TESTIMONIALS APPEARING ON THIS SITE ARE ACTUALLY RECEIVED VIA TEXT, AUDIO OR VIDEO SUBMISSION. THEY ARE INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCES, REFLECTING REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES OF THOSE WHO HAVE USED OUR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER. HOWEVER, THEY ARE INDIVIDUAL RESULTS AND RESULTS DO VARY. WE DO NOT CLAIM THAT THEY ARE TYPICAL RESULTS THAT CONSUMERS WILL GENERALLY ACHIEVE. THE TESTIMONIALS ARE NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL OF THOSE WHO WILL USE OUR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES.
THE TESTIMONIALS DISPLAYED (TEXT, AUDIO AND/OR VIDEO) ARE GIVEN VERBATIM EXCEPT FOR CORRECTION OF GRAMMATICAL OR TYPING ERRORS. SOME HAVE BEEN SHORTENED. IN OTHER WORDS, NOT THE WHOLE MESSAGE RECEIVED BY THE TESTIMONIAL WRITER IS DISPLAYED, WHEN IT SEEMED LENGTHY OR NOT THE WHOLE TESTIMONIAL SEEMED RELEVANT FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
HIBISCUS MOON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THE OPINIONS OR COMMENTS POSTED TO OUR SITE. HIBISCUS MOON IS NOT A FORUM FOR TESTIMONIALS, HOWEVER PROVIDES TESTIMONIALS AS A MEANS FOR CUSTOMERS TO SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH ONE ANOTHER. TO PREVENT AGAINST ABUSE, ALL TESTIMONIALS APPEAR AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN REVIEWED BY MANAGEMENT OF HIBISCUS MOON. HIBISCUS MOON DOES NOT SHARE THE OPINIONS, VIEWS OR COMMENTARY OF ANY TESTIMONIALS ON THIS SITE, AND ARE STRICTLY THE VIEWS OF THE REVIEWER.
ADDITIONALLY, THESE TESTIMONIALS ARE NOT INTENDED TO MAKE CLAIMS THAT THESE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CAN BE USED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, MITIGATE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. THESE CLAIMS HAVE NOT BEEN CLINICALLY PROVEN OR EVALUATED BY THE FDA.
HMCA nor Hibiscus Moon, LLC cannot guarantee your results, income or outcomes. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. Furthermore, nothing in any marketing emails, materials or any of our websites is meant to guarantee results – and we do not offer legal, tax, financial or any other professional advice. The numbers in any marketing materials and on any of our websites are illustrative only – and should not be considered exact, actual or a guarantee of your future earnings.
Student Waiver and Release Agreement: In consideration of access to the class or classes, for which I am registering, I hereby release, indemnify, and hold-harmless Hibiscus Moon, LLC, and their agents, representatives, assistants, affiliates, (hereinafter referred to as “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any injuries and damages which I, my family, or my guests (hereinafter referred to as “Releasors”) may suffer, including, without limitation, any injuries, illnesses and damages resulting from any person, or condition, or due to the negligence or gross negligence of the Releasees and I expressly assume the risk of any such damage, illness or injury. I understand that I and others should always see a healthcare professional before diagnosing any and all ailments or psychological issues. These classes are for informational purposes only and are in no way meant to cure or diagnose anything. It is not a substitute for professional medical, psychological or veterinary care.The information contained within the classes, private downloads or handouts cannot replace doctor’s orders, medication, or advice. If you are taking medication for depression, anxiety, or anti-psychotic medication, you should consult your doctor or therapist before making any changes. No guarantees or assurances of any kind are given. Hibiscus Moon, LLC, its affiliates or subsidiaries will not be held accountable for any interpretations or decisions made by recipients based on information provided in these classes.
- I acknowledge that, by registering for the course, under the terms of this Waiver and Release Agreement, I am releasing and relinquishing legal rights that I otherwise might hold.
- I understand the courses offered through the Releasees are intended to guide through lecture, discussion, and experiential means. I acknowledge as Releasor that I am solely responsible for determining the extent to which I can safely participate in any course in all aspects: physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. I exercise the extent in which I can and desire to participate.
- I also acknowledge that the audio and/or visual portions of the class or classes may be recorded and/or transcribed and then distributed to third parties for sale or otherwise. In consideration of access to the class or classes, I hereby waive and relinquish any and all claims for remuneration and any rights to object to release of any such recordings or transcripts, including images, recordings, or transcriptions of Releasors in any form, at any time, and in any location or context whatsoever. I hereby authorize Releasees to copyright, adapt, edit, summarize, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, publish, license, sell, broadcast, post or stream over the Internet, and otherwise use any and all parts of the Recordings, forever and throughout the world, in any and all manners, and in any and all forms of media that Company believes suitable. I further understand that I shall have no right, title, or interest in or to any Recordings, and that all right, title and interest in and to all Recordings belongs to Releasees and I hereby release any claim I may have thereto.
- I understand and agree that Releasees retain all rights to class content, including all handouts and instructional materials. I agree not to copy or distribute any such materials without the written permission of Releasees.
- I acknowledge that quality or consistency of equipment (including all internet connections, cell phones and VOIP connection lines) cannot be guaranteed. In acknowledging that this is a group class, if an instructor finds that a connection, whether tested in advance or not, is creating sound quality and recording concerns, if after reasonable attempts this cannot be corrected, this issue may cause me to be excluded from further live participation in the class, with no refund. These sound quality and recording concerns may include dropped connections, static interference, recording interruption, and other technical concerns determined to be related to my personal connection.
- I acknowledge that the long distance online training format may not be a learning style match for all participants. Instructors, in conjunction with Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy founder/director, may advise a participant to consider an alternative learning format or institute if, in the judgment of the instructor, a participant’s participation in a class or class series has negatively affected the training process of the participant, fellow participants, the instructor, or dynamic of the class. The instructor reserves the right to decline registration in subsequent classes or levels of study based on the above concerns and decisions.
- If enrolling as a Blue Sapphire or Emerald level student, I acknowledge understanding that Blue Sapphire and Emerald levels offer feedback and support during the 9 or 10 week course term. I understand that this time-frame cannot be extended and refunds cannot be given if I am not able to participate during this time frame. As a Blue Sapphire or Emerald, I have a full year to complete & graduate the course, however the phone calls, homework feedback & mentoring will only be available during the 9 or 10 week term.
- Although Releasees will make reasonable efforts to avoid rescheduling any live events, I acknowledge that some events may necessarily be rescheduled. Releasee may not be held responsible for arrangement cancellations, caused by class cancellations.
- I understand that these classes are not intended to replace or substitute any medical attention or psychological services that anyone may need.
Payment for classes denotes acceptance of the terms of this waiver and release.