I love color! How about you?
So, last year I started a tradition of pairing up a crystal video to match up with Pantone’s Color of the Year. To explain sort of what that’s about this is from the Pantone website:
Since 2000, the Pantone Color Institute™ has been designating a Color of the Year to express in color what is taking place in the global zeitgeist.
Pretty cool, right? You can find out more about that here.
I decided to create a NEW color collage of my own…with crystals! YOU LIKE?
In today’s featured video I go over 2 very specific stones that I felt aligned very well with “Radiant Orchid”.
COLOR OF THE YEAR: RADIANT ORCHID ~ 2014 ~ Sugilite + Lepidolite
More Crystal Info + Another that goes with the 2014 Color of the Year
- A potassium sodium lithium iron manganese aluminum silicate mineral (wooooo!)
- Mohs Hardness: 6-6.5
- Chakra Alignments: 3rd Eye, Crown + Transpersonal
- Assists with spiritual protection, enhances dreams, purifies the aura
- A potassium lithium aluminum silicate
- Mohs Hardness: 2.5-3
- Chakra Alignments: Heart, 3rd Eye & Crown
- An emotional & mental soother & balancer, calming, assists in reducing stress, brings a calm, serene sense of well-being
- Very complex element content. For you Chemistry Freaks (that’s a MAJOR compliment BTW!!) here’s the formula: (K,Sr) 15-16 (Ca,Na) 32 [Si 6 O 11 (O,OH) 6 ] 2 [Si 12 O 18 (O,OH) 12 ] 2 [Si 17 O 25 (O,OH) 18 ] 2 (OH,F) 4 · ~3H 2 O …so there’s that.
- Mohs Hardness: 5-6
- Chakra Alignment: 3rd Eye, Crown + Transpersonal Chakras
- Excellent for de-toxing of inner negative energy, psychic ability stimulator, assists with being/becoming a more effective energy healer, provides protection, assists us in figuring out our life purpose & then to walk that path
Here are the links to the videos I mention in this week’s feature:
- 2013 Color of the Year: Emerald
- Pineal Gland Video, Part 1
- Pineal Gland Video, Part 2
OK, so now I’d like you to please post below in the comments…what other crystals & stones do you think would also make a great vibrational match for Radiant Orchid?
Sugar Pop, thanks for watching & sharing your special brand of glitter-genius here w/ all the rest of the Crystal Hotties!
BTW, some dude on my FB page said he thought I was excluding the males from our community by referring to us all as Crystal Hotties.
Ummm, since when is a “Hotttie” gender-specific? Frank (my husbo) will take great offense to that since he is the OFFICIAL HEAD CRYSTAL HOTTIE! 😉
So, please know; male, female, transgender & all shades in between…we’re all Crystal Hotties!
OK, much love & Sparkle- Bombs!