Oh yes! Its Back to School Time!! The day is here again to roll out the virtual purple shag carpet, fling open the doors & warmly welcome some new students into our Certified Crystal Healer Course.
Enrollment is open today & our next course begins on Monday, Sep. 1. Enrollment closes on Wed., Aug. 27. This is the very last session for 2014.
- Are your pencils sharpened?
- New notebooks ready?
- Shiny new crystals & stones all set?
Then come join our Crystalline Cohorts & find out what all the Sparkly Excitement is all about! Enrollment is open today & it’s the very last session for 2014.
What is the Certified Crystal Healer Course?
Crystal Healing is a new & exciting healing modality. Over the last five years, I’ve poured my heart & soul into developing a curriculum & certification program to teach you the art & science of crystal healing & get you Certified. It’s a Crystal Healing Course like no other! Believe me when I tell you…like no other!
- Are you drawn to working with the energies of crystals & stones but just not sure how to use them & what to do with them?
- Do you feel you have a special connection with them & would like to enhance that connection?
- Would you like to use Mother Earth’s gifts as an energy healing tool & support?
- You may even like to help others realize these powerful healing benefits by becoming a Certified & Accredited Crystal Healer earning GLORIOUS income doing something you absolutely LOVE or adding to your existing services!
Here’s a list of our Frequently Asked Questions regarding this course…go ahead read it…lots of juicy details!
Sparkly School Supplies List!
I always got excited buying school supplies…but I bet you never got this excited!! Check out our supplies list, should you decide to take my course:
(This is a basic list. As you work through the classes you may be guided to add more to your collection, but it’s not necessary. This is our recommended seller.)
- Basic chakra stone set (natural stones or tumbled)
- 1 stand-up picture frame draped with a square of black fabric
- 1 clear crystal quartz natural point at least 2″ long
- 1 pendulum of your choosing
- 2 small smokey quartz stones, natural or tumbled
- 2 black tourmaline stones, natural or tumbled
- 1 1″-2″ piece of natural lodestone (make sure its magnetic)
- Basic Crystal Kit (some of these may already be a part of your chakra stone set, natural or tumbled) which includes 1 of each: clear crystal quartz, amethyst, rose quartz, green aventurine & citrine
- 3 Books are required for the course: Vibrational Medicine: The #1 Handbook of Subtle-Energy Therapies by Richard Gerber, my book, Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work: A Science-Based, Yet Practical Guide by Hibiscus Moon + The Book of Stones by Naisha Ahsian and Robert Simmons
See? I’m tellin’ ya! This is not your run-of-the-mill crystal healer program. This course brings together physics & metaphysics to explain why & how crystals work while also serving up a healthy dose of confidence + FUN! And you’ll meet many other like-minded Crystal Hotties, such as yourself, making sparkly friendships along the way.
- What Does This Course Include?
- What Happens When You Graduate?
- What are the Program Requirements?
- What Supplies Do You Need?
Find all that out & much more by clicking here for all the deets! This is it for 2014. I’d love for you to join our sparkly family if this is the right time for you, Jelly Bean.
Super Sparkles to you today!!!