After doing a couple of videos on this bitty little gland, I know “awakening the pineal gland” is a highly controversial topic. Lots of peeps have strong views about it & tend to get their panties in a bunch… & then the venom starts flying from some. Not sure why that is.
But, here on my blog (or on any of my social media properties), best keep your venom to yourself or spew it on your own properties b/c I maintain a very happy, uplifting & positive space here. If you do choose to spew, you’ll be promptly deleted & banned.
HOWEVER!…I do welcome differing opinions along with healthy, respectful & mature debates discussing all view points. That is always welcome here. 🙂
And, just for a healthy dose of disclaimer juice…
DISCLAIMER: Crystal healing & therapy should be used with the understanding that it is part of a sound holistic treatment plan. It’s not meant to take the place of standard medical or psychological treatment, but to accompany & work alongside. The information contained herein is metaphysical in nature & does not claim to heal or cure. Besides, with crystals (or without) you have the power within you to cure yourself of ANYTHING.
OK, I promised I’d get to the crystals that help us to de-calcify & awaken our pineal gland in part 2 here. In case you missed Part 1, please watch it here.
Here are the points I discuss regarding awakening the pineal gland in this episode:
- Why its a good idea to get rid of any fluoride you may be consuming
- Importance of being grounded. Here’s my popular blog post on how to do that.
- Living a clean, healthy lifestyle
- How the Egyptians emphasized & tapped into the pineal gland
- Specific crystals to work with
Here’s the scoop on all the juicy resources I talked about in this week’s episode:
- This is the link & video I refer to where I show you the water system I use & discuss why it’s so great. It’s called a PristineHydro Water system. I am not an affiliate nor do I get paid to tell you this. I paid full price for my own system. It’s expensive but I feel it’s so worth it & much better than any other system out there.
- There are lots of non-fluoride toothpaste options. Here are a couple.
- I recommend my friend Michelle for getting the BEST EVA Blue Lotus Flower Absolut. Her’s is top quality & you’ll just melt over how good it smells!
*As always – what you choose to consume is your choice & responsibility. Click here for more info & our official disclaimer.
So if you’re looking to bump your spirituality up to the next level, look to your pineal gland. You’ll notice such a difference.
If you have a differing opinion than anything I’ve said here, please do (RESPECTFULLY) share in the comments. 🙂
I always love to hear from you, so, in the comments below, please tell me:
What pineal gland experiences have you had?
What crystal(s) do you prefer to work with to awaken the pineal gland?
What other tips can you share with our Crystal Hottie community regarding awakening the pineal gland?
What’s the single most important insight you’re taking away from this 2 part Pineal Gland series?
Sharing your thoughts here is so important to us all. ♥ Thousands of sparkly peeps read these posts & your comment could spark a major breakthrough that someone else has!
Thank you so much for reading & joining in on the crystal-convo again.
Many Crystal Blessings!! Mwaaaaah!