OK, it’s time for the Final Round~!
Below are the top 7 entries into my CCH Video Contest (you can see the previous round of 20 entries here.)
Will you please help me choose the 3 winners by leaving a comment below telling me which was your top choice?
NOTE: Anonymous or multiple votes from same person or bots will not be looked at. These votes are helping us to make a final decision. Thanks so much for your input.
Here they are:
1. Rev. Brian Glenn: took the course while homeless (unbeknownst to us!)…& is no longer homeless, but starting his own biz! Dropped 100 lbs!!! Plus found stability & friendships. WOW!
2. Elisa Kitt: a heartfelt video, profound lessons about love.♥♥♥
3. Patty Held: a school teacher who has taken healing & understanding to a whole new level with crystals & even uses them with her students. How cool!
4. Kim Grandal: gained the confidence to come out of the crystal closet, opened up her own online crystal store while learning how to get her geek on. 😉 Yeah, Baby!
5. Marie Claude Fraser: helped with her Reiki practice. Wants to share her passion by integrating it with her art sculptures. Totally UNIQUE!
6. Jessica Miller: got acquainted with her true soul’s calling, started a crystal healing biz upon graduation that is going so well that she gave her 2 week notice!
7. Mary Oquendo: helped heal her dog & gave her the confidence to open the area’s first Wellness Center for both people & animals! AMAZING.
These are the finalists in my CCH Video Contest, which was open to graduates of our Certified Crystal Healer Course. The Grand Prize winner gets a free scholarship to my Sep. 2014 Advanced Crystal Master Course! The other 2 winners will each be gifted a clear quartz crystal singing bowl. And I would love it if you could help me pick the winners. Simply leave a comment below telling me which of these 7 is your absolute fav!
Voting for this final round ends @ midnight EST, Sunday, Jan. 5. The Winners will be announced in the my newsletter on Wed., Jan. 8.
Once again, thank you so much for your input!