Contact & FAQ
Hi Crystal Hottie! Please read through the FAQs here as you will find answers to just about any question I’ve ever been asked. If you still can’t find what you are looking for, please use the contact form below & one of my Sparkly Support Peeps will be in touch within 2 biz days, but they do take the weekends & holidays off.
Crystal Healer Certification Program:
- I’m ready to enroll now! What do I need to do?
- Can you take these classes at your own pace?
- I don’t live in the United States. Can I still take your course?
- If I pay right now can I start taking the course right away or do I have to wait for the eCourse to begin?
- How Does the Course Pace Work?
- When will I get access to all my goodies?
- How will the course be run? How do I graduate?
- Are the classes live or recorded & what are they like?
- How long does the program take to complete?
- What happens after I graduate?
- Will I need any special supplies for this course?
- How is the course structured?
- How long will I have access to the course materials?
- How do I pay for my Course?
- What do I do if I’m having trouble downloading a file?
- The video won’t work, what do I do?
- I can’t open the .docx files in my version of Word.
- I’m a student and I’ve forgotten my password. What do I do?
- Can you help me identify a crystal I have?
- I have a question on a crystal – can you help me?
- What resources for learning about crystals do you recommend?
General Purchasing Questions:
- What if I don’t have a PayPal account?
- Do you do refunds/cancellations?
- I ordered something, and I haven’t received an email about it yet. How do I get my order?
- Can I put your badges on my website?
- Can I interview you for my blog?
- Will you do a guest post on my blog?
- Are you on Facebook or Twitter?
- Do you mind if I link to your blog?
- Want your question answered in a blog post?
- Still have a question not answered here
Have you read the above FAQs? The answer to your question is probably there! Due to the volume of email I receive it may take up to 2 biz days (additional if there’s a holiday) for someone on my sparkly team to reply, so if you could please take the time to read through the FAQs you will most likely be able to find an answer immediately. If the form below is giving you a hard time please send your email directly to support@HibiscusMoonCrystalAcademy.com.
I’m ready to enrol now! What do I need to do?
Woohoo!!! Just visit the Enrollment page and follow the instructions!!
Can you take these classes at your own pace?
Yes! That’s what makes this program so great! We all know life gets in the way. The course is designed to guide you through taking one class per week…finishing up the classes in 10 weeks. BUT, for some people, that’s just way too fast-paced & that is totally OK. You can simply opt-out of that pace & take up to 1 year to complete the course! You can go faster or slower, whatever works best for you Crystal Hottie! You can do this!
I don’t live in the United States. Can I still take your course?
YES! We have students and graduates all over Mother Earth. Since all our class resources are digital and available as a recording you can access them anywhere you are as long as you have an Internet connection. Even our LIVE monthly Q & A sessions are recorded and a link is sent out to you in case you missed the event or the time is not convenient for you.
If I pay right now can I start taking the course right away or do I have to wait for the Course to officially begin on the start date?
You will need to wait until the course start date to get access to the class materials. Once the course offical start date arrives & you begin, go right ahead & use the pace-guiding resources to your advantage! You can be certified in as little as 10 weeks!! AND start earning Sparkly Abundance doing what you LOVE!
If you choose to, once the Course Official Start date arrives, you get to move along with a group on a guided journey through to Certification. You don’t have to stick to this pace, but some peeps like having the support helping to stay on track & focused until they graduate, so its totally up to you.
Once the course date arrives begins, you’ll get a weekly email with details of all the course materials (class video & pdf resources) for a particular class, cheer-leading & inspiring you through, getting you certified in 10 weeks if you follow the 10 week pace. Whoop~! You Crystal-Rockstar!!
If you don’t keep up with that pace, no biggie….you do what you can do. You’ll be able to watch the class videos, do the suggested homework (or not) & then take the required quiz and graduate at whatever time is most yummy for you. As long as its within 1 year from your start date.
Once the course begins, you’ll be given access to download one class per week for 10 weeks of a video (choose avi or mp4 format) & all the plump class resource pdfs.
To access your files you’ll use your user-name & password giving you access to the class pages with links to download the SPARKLY files!
You’ll be given a choice to download the class videos in either of the popular industry standard mp4 or avi formats, allowing you to watch from your computer, ipad, phone, whatever, at your convenience…as many times as you like!
In addition, you’ll also be given access to our super-friendly discussion board & galleries on our private Crystalline Cohort site just for students in the program. By the way, the class resource pdf’s are an added bonus that all the Crystalline Cohorts really look forward to!
“One of my favorite aspects of the program are the class resources which were always overflowing with information and inspiration!” ~ Teresa M.
Then, get comfy wherever you like; on your sofa, the local coffee shop, in your backyard, wherever & take the classes whenever its convenient for you! Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy. :) The video downloads are yours to keep forever & watch & refer to as many times as you like!
After each class, you may do the fun suggested homework assignments (yes, you CAN use the words “fun” & “homework” in the same sentence) & activities, then take the class quiz. The homework is not required, the quizzes are. You will need a 75% or better on each quiz, but you have 2 chances to take it & you get to see why any incorrect answers were not correct the first time. Your last class requires you to do 3 practice crystal healing sessions on 3 different peeps (good practice for you & totally fun to do for all involved!)
My goal here is for you to get a quality education filled with integirty, for you to learn & enjoy the power of crystals & be able to apply them to your own & others’ lives. This is a rich learning environment but we never forget to still have FUN! Wooot.
THEN….we will also have a free (to Crystalline Cohorts) monthly Live Crystal Cocktail Hour Q & A session utilizing our classroom webinar interface (live video & chat room). These are an extra special Sparkly fun recorded-for-you events.
Our classes for the Certification program are recorded (the Live Crystal Cocktail Hour Q & A sessions are live). The classes are webinar-style: that means in addition to the recorded online video class, which includes many visuals, there’s a recorded chat room where students have already asked many great questions.
The entire recorded class can be downloaded, referred to & viewed at anytime, anywhere, as many times as you like FOREVER! Each class is approx. 90+ minutes.
Realistically in as little as 10 weeks (1 week per class), BUT you can take up to 1 whole year to do this, so don’t fret. So, you can, basically, go as fast as you like or as slowly as you need to. Its whatever is most nurturing to you & your own perfect learning style.
Upon completion of the Crystal Healer Certification Program you will be a Hibiscus Moon Certified Crystal Healer (CCH)! Yes, you get to use those letters after your name from now on, my Sweets!
You’ll also be sent a Certified Crystal Healer graduation certificate from The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy suitable for framing. In addition, you’ll be automatically eligible to apply for lifetime accreditation with the World Metaphysical Association for a discounted fee available to our graduates of $125.
AND…if you are a Licensed Massage Therapist, Reiki practitioner or body worker member of the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork our comprehensive Certification earns you 18 GORGEOUS CE’s!! Click here for more info.
“I mostly started this journey hoping to better myself and utilize crystal healing in my own life. I was not expecting to have such a wonderful educational experience that furthered my love for crystal healing. This program has inspired me to utilize my knowledge of crystal healing to help others as well as myself! I am so proud of all I have done and so proud to become a Hibiscus Moon CCH!” ~ Jennifer L.
You will be given many marketing tips & resources to get you started on your way should you choose crystal healing as a career path or a new healing modality to add to your skill set. So, you’ll be all prepped & ready to go to earn sparkly moolah as a Certified Crystal Healer!!
Ahhhh, looking for an excuse to buy more crystals, are ya? Teehee. Of course, I know what you’re thinking! You’re talkin’ to the Ultimate Crystal Junkie over here!
Please click here for our school supplies link.
How is the course structured?
The course is made up of 8 classes. The process for working through each class is:
- Log in to the private Crystal Cave
- Download the pdf documents and video for the class
- Read through the resources pdf and any recommended books, videos, etc
- Watch the video
- Do any homework recommended in the resources pdf
- Log in and do the quiz
Forever Baby! You’ll have access to the files on our server for up to 1 year in which time you are encouraged to download your course materials & class videos & they are YOURS to keep forever & ever, happily ever after.
You can choose to pay upfront for a significant discount ($997…you save $188!) or you can take advantage of our payment plan & pay over 6 monthly payments of $197 via PayPal. As per standard practice, our payment plan is a bit higher cost to cover the extra processing fees & admin. Sorry, no money orders or checks, Sweetness.
Make sure that you are right-clicking (or option+clicking if your computer doesn’t support right-clicking) on the link. This is the number one most common downloading problem: if you left-click on the file’s link, it will try to open it in your web browser, and that often won’t work (it either won’t finish loading, or it won’t load at all).
When you right-click (or option+click) on the file’s link, you’ll be able to choose “Save As,” “Save File As” or “Save Linked File As” from the options menu that appears, and that will allow you to save the file to your computer. Then you can open the file from there!
If you’re right-clicking on the link and still having trouble downloading, here are a few things to try:
- First, try clearing your browser’s cache. Doing that tends to solve a slew of mysterious & frustrating tech issues! After you clear your cache, try coming back to the page and trying the download again.
- Also, make sure you’re giving the file enough time to download. Some of the files are quite large (because they are chock full of fantastical goodnesses!), and they might take several minutes to completely download.
- If that doesn’t work, try using a different browser. We recommend using Firefox, Safari or Chrome. Some people find that one of those works better for them than the others, and which one works better is different from one person to another. So if you’re having troubles, you might try a different browser and see if that helps.
- Experiment with downloading things at different times of day. Some people find that their internet download speeds vary hugely throughout the day, and they might have lots of trouble downloading in the mornings but no trouble in the evenings (or vice versa).
If you’ve tried all of these suggestions and you’re still having trouble, contact us using the form above and select the Tech Support option. In the message let us know what operating system you are using and the details about the trouble you’re having (include any error messages you’re receiving, or where in the process you’re getting stuck), and we’ll help you!
The video won’t work, what do I do?
The class videos are available in 2 formats – MP4 and AVI – as one of these will work for most people.
- MP4 – has a smaller file size and is ideal for watching on portable devices such as iPod or iPad. The video may not play in Windows Media Player without the installation of a codec. However it will play in QuickTime or VideoLAN Client. Generally better suited to Macs.
- AVI – has a larger file size, but it is a well established format that is generally reliable on the widest range of computer software and players. Will play in Windows Media Player. Generally better suited to PCs.
If you are having trouble viewing a video, please try these options:
- Try downloading the other version. So if you tried the AVI version, have you also tried the MP4? Or vice versa.
- Often the cause of a video not playing is that you don’t have the codecs installed that were used to create the video. This page goes over everything you need to know about codecs in Windows Media Player http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/Codecs-frequently-asked-questions. And this one for Macs using QuickTimehttp://support.apple.com/kb/HT1536
- Or, you can try a different player. I use VideoLAN VLC Media Player and it plays everything I’ve ever tried! You can download it for free here http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ . Another free option is Winamp from http://www.winamp.com/
I can’t open the .docx files in my version of Word.
If you have an older version of Microsoft Word you can open the newer .docx version by installing an update. Please go to Microsoft Support for full instructions on downloading and installing the Compatibility Pack.
I’m a student & I’ve forgotten my password. What do I do?
Firstly, you could go back to the original email you received when you enrolled that has your username and password. If you can’t find that then go to teh Crystal Cave Login page and click Forgot Password. Enter your email address or username and click Get New Password. You will be emailed a new password. And if all that fails, contact us via the contact form above making sure you choosen Tech Support as the subject and one of our sparkly support staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
Can you help me identify a crystal I have?
Sorry Sweetness. With all I have going on, I do not have time to do this. However, I do recommend several good books here that will allow you to do this for yourself & I highly recommend that if you’re interested in crystals, you do start practicing ID’ing your own stones with the help of a good book.
I have a question related to crystals and/or healing – can you help me?
If you are a student – a Crystalline Cohort – yes I’d be happy to!! Please post in the forum during our 10 week course.
If you aren’t a student then, I’m sorry I probably won’t be able to help you out via email at this time. But never fear – there are options! You can Like my Facebook page & post there and if I have time I’ll comment or one of the other Crystal Hotties may be able to help you out.
Or you can use the search at the very top of this page to see if I have already written about your question here on my blog.
Or you can browse through the 100+ free resource videos I have on YouTube – I share so much of my knowledge in my videos, they are really worth a look!
What resources for learning about crystals do you recommend?
You can browse through my Recommended Products page – these are all resources I have used & highly recommend.
General Purchasing Questions
No problemo, Crystal Hottie! You can still pay with a credit or debit card without a PayPal account. When you get to the screen that asks you to sign in with your PayPal account, simply look for the link at the bottom that says: “Don’t have a PayPal account?” & you’ll be able to pay with your debit or credit card.
Please think carefully about whether this is the right time in your life to take part in this wonderful course. Because of how content is distributed, student management, grading and organization that is the nature of this sort of academy, refunds will not be given. Thank you for understanding. You’re getting an unbelievable value in all the attention, care, content & education you will be receiving. There is just so much that goes into this Academy; student management, grading, data organization, record-keeping (in case we do get audited) so, we cannot do any change-of-mind or change-of-lifestyle, change-of funds refunds.
Same goes for technical issues. Our stuff is bug-free & we use industry-standard popular download formats for you to choose from. So, we have no technical issues. Seriously. :) However, should you run into tech-y difficulties with downloading or accessing anything on your end, my Sparkly Support team will very happily assist you until the problem is solved.
You will need to have at least a basic level of computer & Internet skills, & Internet access that is faster than dial-up speed. If you’ve got that, then no worries.
I ordered something or subbed to your newsletter & I haven’t received an email about it yet. How do I get my order/eKit?
SUPER SUPER IMPORTANT! Please check your spam folders! There is an email that gets sent soon after your purchase–usually just moments after your purchase. Those emails have a tendency to land in spam/junk folders pretty often… so make sure to check there. Try searching for my @hibiscusmooncrystalacademy.com email address.
- If you use a different email for your PayPal account than you usually check, make sure to check the inbox (and spam/junk folders) for your PayPal email address as well!
- If you use a mail application (like Outlook, Mail, Thunderbird, etc.) and you don’t see the email in your spam/junk folder, try logging in to your email’s online interface and checking the spam/junk folder there. Some emails will land in your online interface’s spam/junk folder, and will never make it through to your mail application’s spam/junk folder, so you have to access them through your email’s online interface.
If you’ve checked your main email account and your PayPal email account and all of your spam/junk folders, and you still don’t see the email, then contact us again via the form above and select Tech Support as the subject header. Please include the name and email address you used to place your order if they are different than the name & email address you’re contacting us from.
Can I put your badges on my website?
Yes please!!! Help yourself here.
Can I interview you for my blog?
Please contact me via the contact form above and select All Other Inquiries. Make sure to include the links to your website as well as the topic idea for the interview!
You can also make it super-easy & use any of my YouTube videos as guest blog posts & most bloggie sites make them easily embedd-able! They’re pretty popular & a well regarded sources of crystl-info & inspiration…could work powerfully for your audience!!
Choose the video you like, and then click “Share” and then “Embed.” Then you can change the width of how big you’d like the video & then copy & paste the code into your blog.
If you’d like to use my image & byline as an intro to the blog post, you are most welcome to use the ones below:
- Click here for a selection of images
- Bio line: Hibiscus Moon is an author, workshop creatrix, teacher, mystical goddess & crystal junkie who LOVES teaching about crystals. As a self-admitted complete & total science geek, she brings a dose (maybe a smidge more than a dose) of science to the topic of crystal healing, while trying to make sure we’re all still having lots & lots of FUN!. Visit her website at HibiscusMoonCrystalAcademy.com, & grab her free Create Sacred Space with Crystals Kit!
Will you do a guest post on my blog?
Are you on Facebook or Twitter?
Yes, and I’d love to connect with you there! You’ll find me at
Do you mind if I link to your blog?
Jelly Bean – I’d be honored – thank you so much! You can even use some of my sparkly buttons on your blog.
Want your question answered in a blog post?
Still have a question not answered here?