This weekend will give us the largest full moon of this year. Another perigee moon like last month’s. It’s when the Moon’s eliptical orbit is closest to the Earth. They only come around about once or twice a year. So this Full Moon should be another special one.
The day after my last post, I get this article in my email box. I’m used to the tiny premonitions. I get them a lot. More so when I am really focused into my spirituality like I am now.
First and foremost…..I LOVE her and just think its a fun topic.
Do you think Stevie Nicks is a witch? She denies taking it seriously and just using “witchy ways” to add to her stage persona. However, I have followed her for a while and find way too many undercover, and subtle references as well as blatent ones to believe that she doesn’t take it somewhat seriously. Why bother with the extremely subtle ones if its all for stage persona? For example, there are certain lyrics in “b-side” songs that most have not heard and never will. Just wondering for the fun of it. Wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on it.
Just wondering. Not that it matters.
Ready for some crystal yummi-ness with a gem elixir?
Hibiscus & rose hips are both full of vitamin C, which is damaged by heat. That’s why I use a cold method to make this soda. This is a delicious, fizzy, sparkly + beautiful drink.
- 1/4 cup dried hibiscus flowers (I grow my own) 🙂
- 1 tablespoon dried rose hips
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or 1Tablespoon raw honey
- fill glass 1/2 way with naturally fizzy bubbly sparkling water
- juice of 1/2 organic lemon
- Citrine gem elixir water (watch vid below on how to make that!)
- 1 citrine stone in the bottom of the bottle or glass to continuously charge it up
Here’s my video on how to make a gem elixir:
Mix it up & have a sip! I love the fizzies! Yum, yum, yum!!