I get asked all the time about the crystal grid cloth (silks) I used to have made & sell. I no longer condone the use of silk that is not cruelty free so I had to stop having those made.
Why you ask?
Well, a lovely crystal client of mine educated me so I’m going to pay it forward.
Here’s the pdf she shared with me & if it resonates with you please feel free to share it around. I am so grateful to her for opening my eyes to this.
Oh! BTW…people did not like the silk grids going away at all. They really wanted something like that & I kept having to explain why I stopped making them & that I had not found an alternate natural fabric that someone would print a Flower of Life design on for me. And no synthetics since I feel that would clog up the clear communication with source energy that we’re looking for here for our crystal grids.
I was SO HAPPY to stumble upon Zazzle’s custom cotton prints sewn by MOJO moms!! Yes! Natural cotton sewn by sustainably employed single moms in the USA & all while we contribute to breaking the cycle of poverty for single moms & their children! Isn’t that cool?
This all worked out for the best in every way possible. My graphic designer created the Flower of Life grid & I had it printed on to this fabric. Wooot!
Now you get 4 cloth grids for less than what you paid for 1 grid silk before. What are you gonna do with 4 of them? (no, cannot purchase 1 individually) You can decorate them for individual crystal grid purposes (watch the vid)!
What’s MOJO all about?. Click here. I just think this is so fantastico!
Here are my new Grid Cloths:
20″ x 20″: http://www.zazzle.com/flower_of_life_grid_cloth_napkin-185792911995602166
12″ x 12″: http://www.zazzle.com/flower_of_life_grid_cloths_4_napkins-185441212457251852
Fair Warning: This post isn’t so much about crystals as it is about me. The reason I’m doing this post is b/c I’d like to connect & bond with my readers here, creating more of a personal connection. I feel that sometimes I forget that & leave some personal things out unintentionally. At the same time I don’t want to get too personal & give you TMI or boring tidbits you just couldn’t care less about. You may be completely uninterested & are really just here for the crystals so I may be totally off track here but I’ll take a risk, throw caution to the wind & for the sake of having FUN, take a chance! That being said, this won’t be a regular thing either. 😉
The last thing I want is a dry and dull crystal blog…if you’re looking for that, you’ve landed in the wrong spot!
So let’s go! 1. I’ve worked some sort of job since I was 11 (babysitting!) & worked full-time paying my own way through college & grad school with no grants or loans. I lived with a roommate in an apartment in Miami & got a full time job when I was 17. I worked in department stores, then waitressed & finally bartended my way through college. No government assistance. It took me longer but at 25 I finally graduated with my bachelor’s degree in Biological Anthropology with an emphasis in Primatology & Geology. Later getting my Masters (started off with Geosciences later switching to Curriculum, Instruction & Technology) while still working full time as a Science Department Chair and teacher. You CAN do it!!
2. My hubby & I met when he was 14 & I was 13 in a bowling alley. I fell hopelessly in love but all we did was talk on the phone. It wasn’t meant to be since we didn’t go to the same school. The stars aligned just perfectly bringing us together just as I graduated high school & we were “just out of high school sweethearts” for one summer. He then moved to Los Angeles & my heart broke. 🙁 I thought of him every day for years & years. I went on with my life & had a serious relationship but as soon as it ended 8 years later…who did I call? My Frankie! He dropped what he was doing & met me & my BFF out that night & we’ve been inseparable ever since. We’ll be married 16 years this New Year’s Eve. He’s quite literally the love of my life.♥
3. I have a SUPERBAD memory. OMG!! Its so bad that my friend’s have been telling me I have Alzheimer’s since I was in high school. But now its getting really really bad. I could be so much smarter if I could just remember shiz! Plus, my BFF always has to remind me of fun stuffs that happened when we were younger. I can never remember it!
4. I drank a glass of bleach thinking it was 7Up when I was 5 years old. *Wait! how did I remember that? LOL.* Got my stomach pumped & lived to tell the tale!
5. I’m 100% Italian. 1/2 Barese & 1/2 Sicilian. My parents both came over on the boat so I’m 1st generation American. I do speak Italian but its getting very rusty with no one to really speak it with on a regular basis. I miss you Nonni!
6. I wanted to be a dolphin trainer in high school. Instead, college got me interested in primates & I ended up working with them & just about every other animal as an animal trainer in the Miami Metro Zoo daily shows. 3 shows a day! Funnest job ever = Lowest pay ever!
7. My favorite thing to wear these days is cool T-shirts!! I’ll wear rock tees (that would be “rock bands”, although I do have a T-shirt with actual rocks on it!!) but Geek tees are my ultimate! And my fav place to get them are ThinkGeek.com!! Woooooot! T’is a new favorite of mine!
8. I got into crystals very young. I remember leafing through a Smithsonian Museum book of my father’s at about the age of three, the amazing photographs of crystals and gems just stopped me in my tracks! I would leaf through that book over and over again, just staring until the pages were worn. Of course, I had no idea at the time what these beautiful objects were. I was just intrigued that something as gorgeous & perfect as a crystal could emerge from the dirt & rough rocks!
9. I don’t watch TV at all. I just find it all too mind-numbing. We subscribe to Netflix though & watch lots of documentaries (No Impact Man is a recent good one) or watch some shows via the Internet & our kick-but Google box streaming the Internet to our TV. We can watch the local news if need be through the digital antennae but very rarely find the need (except during hurricane season here in tropical Florida). I do read a hellalot of books though! Oh yeah…I have managed to get hopelessly addicted to Breaking Bad with no TV, go figure!
10. I banged my head! Between the ages of 17-19 one of my many jobs was as a TicketMaster (diff. name back then, can’t remember…LOL!) sales girl & record store clerk. My friends & I went to EVERY Heavy Metal concert that hit town during that time period since I could get the tix right away. This was circa 1986-88. I won radio contests, back stage passes, my luck was superb!! I tried hard to win but I also KNEW that I would win…& I would! *law of attraction Party Peeps*I even won a limo ride+ dinner + back stage passes to a Bon Jovi/Cinderella concert. Yes, met them all (& lost the photos!!!) Because it was Valentine’s Day, I brought by boyfriend at the time (not Frankie) instead of my BFF, Cathy! I think she still wants to kill me!!What an idiot I was!
Me & Cathy, circa 1987, going to Poison, Cinderella & Stryper!
OK, that was a fun little detour. We’ll be back to our regularly-scheduled crystal posts next time. Promise!!
Do we have anything in common, Jelly Bean? Please comment on it below.
Tell me something fun about YOU that I don’t know!
Jacqueline DuBois, The Moon Mother – energy worker supreme & founder of the Mother Moon Pagan Monastery
Lynn McKenzie – The Prosperity Alchemist
Natalie Hill – teacher of EFT tapping techniques
Gina Rafkind – anxiety buster
Melanie Wallace – frequency carrier of the One Ascension energy field
Ashley Leavey – teacher & crystal healer
Nancy Windheart – animal intuitive
& me, Hibiscus Moon – teacher & founder of the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy
The Conference is online & recorded so you can attend when the time is right for you & everything is free! Just show up + give yourself what you need.
So You Ready To Join In? Just click here & sign up right now!! It’s going to be so amazing, energy-shifting & life-changing. You’ll see!
I am SOOO Deeply Grateful
So grateful to all of you who have helped share the word about this AMAZING event to all those who need this in their lives right now.
Thank you for tweeting about it, sharing it on Facebook, writing about it on your blog & sending it out to your mailing list. You guys are THE BOMB!
Please don’t stop sharing now. This baby starts on Monday & goes for 12 days straight. Let everyone light up about it! We want as many people to benefit from the conference as possible!
So many of us are in NEED of this sort of thing right now. I know this will be helpful to so many people. There’ll be deep healing, profound realizations, transformations, illuminations, tips of all sorts, energy healing of all types & HUGE opportunities for so much learning + changing + A-HA moments!! Here are some SUPER-easy ways to click & share! Share on Facebook
Also!! Make sure you join in on the conversations & view special videos from some of the speakers on the Energy Healers Conference Facebook Page!!
Get all the details & sign up right here Sweet Pea!
Hooray for FUN & BIG DREAMS coming true!! My book Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work has done wildly well & I even obtained 2 excellent reviews from 2 different crystal authors whom I highly respect & recommend all the time, Phillip Permutt, author of The Crystal Healer and Sacred Stones along with Joy Gardner, author of Vibrational Healing Through the Chakras: With Light, Color, Sound, Crystals, and Aromatherapy. Woohooooo!
You can read their reviews here!
So this week is the official launch of the 2nd Edition of my Crystal Grids book!
What’s different about it you say?
Author Philip Permutt wrote a forward for it (which I am sooo grateful for!)
Corrected the few typos 😛
I added some black & white photos of some of my personal crystal grids
I added a new section explaining how I put together my own Business Prosperity Grid….which went GANGBUSTERS & allowed my dreams of freedom + financial support to manifest!!!
Yes, I attribute that grid as the driving force behind what’s taken place here with my sacred crystal biz. Its not only helped me but has given me the opportunity to help 100’s of others manifest THEIR dream jobs & biz working with crystals.
Yep. It’s a Best Seller!
So, the book is not very different, just slightly changed. The price of the Kindle version went up to $4.99 but Amazon has it on sale right now for $2.99 & the paperback is on sale for $11.07 as of this writing. If you’re looking for a Nook version click here, or any other version, here’s your spot. If you’d like to wholesale my book in your shop, clickity-clack over here.
4 FESTIVE EVENTS! 1. 2nd Edition LAUNCH GIFTIE!
T o encourage more book reviews on Amazon, here’s a little incentive that will be running for 1 week from Tues., May 22 to Tues., May 29, 2012 . If you’ve already read the book, complete a book review for Crystal Grids on Amazon between those dates & receive my Crystal Grids Template Package ($12.97 value) FREE! To claim your free gift, simply send a link or screenshot of your review to info at hibiscusmooncrystals dot com, subject: “Amazon Review” or use my Contact Form.
2. 2nd Edition BOOK LAUNCH Give Away! 5 WINNERS!
Weeee, another excuse for a giveaway. heehee. The 5 winners will get:
a signed copy of the ALL NEW 2nd Edition Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work
a digital download of the Crystal Grids Template Package (goes hand-in-hand perfectly with the book, created specifically to walk you through getting started with crystal grids). All ages welcome & anywhere in the world too~!
This giveaway ended on May 27. Winners have been chosen.But read below to enter the Goodreads Giveaway! To enter:
You must be subscribed to my newsletter so if you’re not already get subbed up here (+ you get sparkly free gifts just for signing up!) If you’re already subscribed then you’re automatically entered!
Then you must also leave a comment here on this post about why you’d like to learn more about crystal grids.
3. A Book Signing to Celebrate Launch #2!
For those of you in the South Florida area, I’ll be doing a Live In Person Working with Crystals 101 Class & Book Signing at My Energy Place on Friday, June 22 from 6:30-8:30PM. The event is $20 & you must RSVP as space is limited. Here’s more info & where you can RSVP. Here’s the spot:
View Larger Map
4. Goodreads Signed Book GiveAway!
The lovely folks at Goodreads.com are hosting another 5 signed book giveaway for this special event!
Goodreads Book Giveaway
by Hibiscus Moon
Giveaway ends May 31, 2012.
See the giveaway details
Enter to win
So how’s that for festivities? There are so many ways to win & things to do. Weeeee! Its all about the fun & BIG DREAMS coming true!
Waves of Crystal Sparklies to you!
P.S. Have you signed up for the FREE 2012 Energy Healers Conference yet? Did you remember to SHARE IT with someone you LOVE? Sharing is important b/c everyone’s in need of compassionate tools & energetic support. Everyone should have access & get the help & guidance that will get them on their lives’ true path…all from Glorious Teachers teaching us BIG HUGE incredible insights!!!!It all begins May 28!!