I got this idea from my subscription to Discover magazine. In each issue they interview a famous scientist of the moment and the end of the interview always asks them for a list of what is on their nightstand at that very moment. Leave it to a GEEK!
It’s always my favorite part of the interview. So interesting at times. So Valentine’s Day (which was very nice BTW) morning I thought it would be a fun idea to try with my new blogger friends. The idea is to post a photo of your nightstand as is and a list briefly explaining each item. (A bare nightstand is telling too.) Next, you have to tag 10 other bloggers and let them know by posting on their blog. Ask them to visit your post about the Nightstand Tag so that they know what/how to do it.
And even if you haven’t been tagged…do it anyway! Let’s have some fun.
1. My large reading lamp
2. Goodnight Sleep Body Lotion (Bath & Body Works), I swear this stuff works like a charm.
3. A copy of The Secret
4. A copy of The Witch in Every Woman by Laurie Cabot
5. my wireless alarm clock (necessary for frequent power outages, I have a back up wireless in my top drawer just in case)
6. wooden coaster which usually has a drink of water on it every night
7. Robitussin for my incessant coughing from the night before
OK, now I tag:
2. Lizzie’s Logic
4. A Witch’s Way
5. Dolly and the Black Dog
6. Hocus Pocus
7. Little Faerie Tales
8. Sit for a Spell with Sun Tiger
9. Witchy Mama
10. Enchanted Inspirations